2

"0kay guys everything is ready Sun-Hee could you come for a moment your camera needs cleaning and they told me that only you can clean it and guys you can start aboarding the van be there in a moment see you all later!" my manager said i turned to look at them and said "okay it was nice to meet you all i will see you guys in a moment" i gave them one last smile and left the room.

Taehyung POV.

i kept on staring at the now closed door " hey you there buddy?" Jimin was waving his hand " w-what? u-uh oh yeah, she is super beautiful" "yeah she is" said namjoon also staring at the closed door "don't look at her" I said to him with the most serious face I could manage " chill V I was just stating facts" I just blankly stared at him then turned around and walked to the door "are you guys coming? HE said the van is ready." I said and walked out the room. While I was walking to the van I was thinking about Sun-Hee, does she have a boyfriend? How much time has she being working has a photographer? And the biggest question, Who is Min-Ju!?

We were all getting ready for the shoot I was getting my makeup done by a worker from the company "how much time has Sun-Hee being working Here? I asked her " well she graduated when she was 17 and right now she is 21 so like 3 to 4 years she is super good in her work " she assured me, i surprised myself with my next question and I think that she also was surprised her self "do you know if she has a boyfriend?" I asked " oh um no that I know of" I sighted well that is a plus i told myself " you are all done " she said i replied with a 'thanks' and went with the others that were waiting for me apparently I was the last one the companies manager came and ask us if we were ready and we all replied with a 'yes sir' and headed in front of the cameras "ready?" Asked Sun-Hee we all nodded and the shoot started.

Sun-Hee POV

Dang if I thought they were perfect without makeup now that they have some on they are freaking gods like literally the pictures were coming out perfect and we were now on the last set " Jimin could you tilt your head to the right a little? Perfect!" I said when he actually moved the amount I really wanted " and...we are...finish!" I said while taking the last shot "perfect guys, I will take a look at the photos now, and you all have the park to yourselves" I said with a smile then I walked to the screen " mom can we go play now?" Min-Ju asked me " oh sweetie give me 10 more minutes okay? For now go and play but stay were I can see you okay?" " Okay mom, but promise me that when the 10 minutes are done you are going to play with me" " of course sweetie" I smiled to myself "pinkie promise?" I chuckled a little " pinkie promise" I said while intertwining my pinkie with his, he smiled to me then toke off to play.

Min-Ju POV

I was getting the swords ready (sticks) I wanted to play with mom we were going to be warriors but while I was walking by the carousel a man came and started talking to me " hello little one what are you doing here all alone?" " I am sorry sir but my mommy told me not to talk with strangers" " oh well your mommy is super right but I promise I am a good guy, what are you doing?" He then smiled his smiled remind me of a figure Ms. Park showed us today but what was the name? Re-recta oh I got it! " sir?" " yeah little one" " umm why is your smile a rectangle?" He chuckled " well I don't know I was born like that, so what are you doing?" " oh I am collecting swords!" I smiled " oh but aren't those sticks?" He asked me ugh adults I though " nooo they are swords" I said " oh right, I am sorry my mistake so what are you going to do with those?" He asked again " aaa my mom and I are going to play do you want to play also?" i said with a big smile " really? Of course so Where is your mom?" " Right, I will go get my mom, don't move okay" he nodded.

Taehyung POV

That kid is so cute, converting sticks to swords "let's go mom, you are so sloww.." " yes sweetie I am going" I turned to see them and I was extremely confused " Sun-Hee?" " oh Taehyung, what are you doing here?" She asked, I was about to answer but the little one interrupted me " mom he is the one I talked about, he wanted to play with us" " really ? Well then I really appreciate that thank you" she said while smiling " mom do you know this man?" " actually I do, he is one of the people that I took pictures of" " really? Then is he your friend? Does that mean that he is not an stranger and he can be my friend?" She smiled " of course Min-Ju, but what don't you ask him first" he nodded " sir would you like to be my friend?" I chuckled " of course little one but call me Taehyung" " yey! Mom I got a new friend" " you did sweet heart, why don't you go for more swords while I talk with Taehyung" he nodded with a smiled in his face and took off " stay where I can see you!" she told him "I will mom!!" She smiled " sooo.. you are a mom?" I asked " yeah I am" " who's the father?" Her smile faded "he-" " mom! Look what I found, come come fast!!" And he stole her. I walked to them and found them staring at the top of a tree " what is ot?" I asked. " look Tae there are baby birds in the tree" he said in a really exited voice " really? Do you want to see them up close?" I asked he nodded " come I'll carry you" " really? Can I mom?" She smiled and nodded, oh god her FREAKING smile she is so beautiful "okay, don't let go and don't be too loud okay?" I said he nodded and I carried him close to the tree " they are so pretty" he said , I put him down and I asked him what he wanted to do " mom i am so hungry can we get something to eat?" He asked her but before she could said anything I asked him " do you want a hamburger?" He nodded " mom can i?" She nodded " well let's go do you want it with cheese?" He nodded and we went to the closest little restaurant.
We were now waiting for the food " mom can I go play while we wait " "yes Min-Ju and when you come back don't forget to wash your hands" I smiled Min-Ju took off and I turned to Sun-Hee " you are a great mother " I said she smiled " Thank you so much" she replied but I still had a question "Sun-Hee aren't you too young to have kids?" I asked she hesitated but then answered my question "I-i guess I am" "don't worry I think you are so strong for this and you are doing a great job with Min-Ju he is a great kid" " yes he is I really do try my best" she said smiling then we heard our order " Okay what about you go for the food and I will go for Min-Ju" she smiled and nodded I went to look for Min-Ju " hey Min-Ju come the food is ready!" Then I saw him running towards me and we started to walk to the table " my mom is the best right?" " yes she is" I said " I knew you would like her she's the best mom in the world" he said with a smile in his face " of course she is, she's super pretty and nice" he giggled " what?" I asked him " you called my mommy pretty" " well she is" I told him he nodded while smiling"
" Taehyung after eating can we go to some rides and then buy ice cream?" "Of course but we need to ask your mom" he stoped and called me "Taehyung?" " yes Min-Ju?" " can I hug you?" I smiled and nodded, I keeled down and opened my arms
" Thank you Tae" " whenever you want little one, now let go with you mom" I said and he nodded.

Sun-Hee POV
*after amusement park *

We got back and now we were having dinner "So Min-Ju how was your day? Did you got friends in school?" I asked "well it was good Ms.Park is super nice and I got a new friend but when we were introducing ourselves a kid asked about my dad and I told him I didn't had one he started laughing and said that everybody has a dad and that I was lying" he looked at me with teary eyes, I stood up and went to hug him. " I am so sorry Min-Ju I didn't know, just don't listen to them okay? Remember what I said, your dad loves you it's just that he can't be with you okay?" He nodded " Okay, what about if tomorrow I take you for ice cream after school and we can go to my office" he smiled " mom can I see Taehyung tomorrow?" " i am not sure but we can check yeah?" He nodded " mom Taehyung is super nice right he bought me a hamburger yesterday and he stayed with us to play, he also said that you were pretty I like him" i smiled " really? He said that?" He nodded then started to eat his food again , I really love you Min-Ju so so much and I smiled to myself.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Author's note
I am really sorry for not updating I really have no excuse but I hope you liked it.
I also want to say sorry for any grammar errors thanks you!