10

Whattt after 2 years finally updating?? crazy crazy but guys please bare with me as I try to update this because just trying to reread this book with my awful writing back then and how cringe worthy it is! I'm going to beat the shit out of my self! So from this chapter don't be surprised if things are more in detail/slow/improved! Thank you so much for still reading this! yall go back and reread this story since it's been a fat minute since I've update.
-
-
-
-

Class was over with and I'm so glad that I don't get to see Mr. Styles for the rest of the day. As soon as I started to clear my desk I hear someone call my name.

"Horan, stay a few minutes after class." Mr styles demands.

You've got to be kidding me. I really don't want to stay alone with this asshole. I see Louis at the door waiting for me, looking at me, raising an eyebrow. I just shook my head and mouthed a "I have to stay"

Everyone has now left the classroom and it was just Mr Styles and I. He goes and closes the door and locks it.

"So why did you need me to stay for?" I ask with a hint of attitude in my tone of voice.

"We need to talk Niall." He says now sitting in his desk.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Talk? Are you kidding me? There's nothing to talk about." I say crossing my arms. He has the damn nerves to tell me we need to talk. Ha.

"Niall why are you giving me the cold shoulder? I did nothing wrong to you." He says. Why the hell is he acting so clueless.

"Don't act stupid Harry! I don't want to be apart of your whole cheating scandal." I say.

"You have a boyfriend and I don't want to take part of whatever this is, looking like a damn swinger shit." I yell.

Harry laughs at my response. Asshole.

"Niall, you're so funny. First of all, yes I do have a boyfriend. And what happened the other day in the classroom, was a mistake. I don't know what came over me. But I asked for you to stay in here because I did not want whatever this was to keep continuing." He sighs, running his hands through his curls.

I stood there in complete shock.

"Okay then nice talking to you Mr. Styles." I stormed out the room before he could let out another word.

I grab my phone out to call Louis and see where's he at. He declines my call but texts me that he's out in the front of the school. I quickly make my way to Louis in front of the school.

I saw Louis sitting on the steps in front as I opened the front door. He looks back and gives me a smile.

"So what happened? What did Mr.Styles talked about with you?" He asks as I sat down next to him.

"Nothing just that I have to stop slacking." I lied. I hate lying to Louis. He's like my brother. In the back of my mind I want to tell him the truth and how much it hurts.

I sigh at the many thoughts going through my mind and lay my head on Louis shoulder forgetting everything. I wish Harry didn't end it.

-
-
-

(Harry's POV)

I regret those words coming out of my mouth. I mean I love my boyfriend but with Niall it's different. Whenever I see him in my class I just get this indescribable feeling.

There's something about Niall that is so special. I know it was wrong for me to do such a thing with him. Especially since he was my student. But it just felt right. It felt right touching him and making him feel good.

It feels right whatever he makes me feel. All I know is that I can't get over Niall. But I had to end it for my sake of being his teacher and for Zayn. It really did hurt me that I had to end things with him. I really didn't want it to end with him. I wanted him.

I sigh and walk out of my classroom to head my way over to the teachers lounge. I had to clear my head before my next class. I quickly get a water from the vending machine in the teachers lounge and sat at the empty tables in front of me.

I just sat there, gathering all my thoughts of the incident. I was interrupted a few minutes later with the first bell ringing that class has started. I quickly get up and walk back to my class. As I was walking down the hall I spot Niall. I look at him and he gives me a cold look.

Oh how I wish I didn't break his heart.

-
-
-
Sorry this was short butttt I thought I'd update this book. I'll update again soon (: