06(!) part 2

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I never thought I'll actually hit my goal but you guys did it! So for this chapter i want to hit 45 votes and 15 comments for me to update :) A new character will be introduce into this chapter too! ((; Sorry I didn't update for a while I had this project and I had to present it. I literally was about to shit in my pants but thankfully I didn't :))

-not edited-
•••••

"A dirty dream about me baby boy?"

He grabs my chin so I'm looking directly into his eyes.

"Would you mine telling me what this dream about?" He walks back to his desk, sitting down with his famous smirk on his face.

"Erhmm"

I didn't know what to say.

Oh it was about you putting your cock up my ass. That's too forward.

"Come here"

I sit up and walk over to him standing in front of him. He grabs my waist pulling me on his lap.

"Would you like me to make you remember that dream?"

This mother fucker.

He then swipes his thumb across my bottom lip, making me bite it down helping myself hold back a moan.

"I take that as a yes?" He says gripping my ass making me squeal.

"Mhhm please harry." I said letting out a moan.

He than places me on top of his desk moving his stack of papers away from me. Without hesitation he smashes his lips onto mine. I let out a low moan when I felt his tongue asking for an entrance. I open my mouth letting his tongue slip in.

He than pulls away and starts kissing my neck.

"Mhhm Harry." I moaned.

"All. *kiss* Mine. *kiss*" he then stops and pulls my shirt over my head.

"It's not fair I'm getting half naked and your not." I repeated his movements by grabbing his shirt, lifting it over his head.

"Who said you were in charged?" Harry says pushing my back down on the desk.

"Now you're going have to be really quiet princess or people could walk on us." He starts kissing down my chest making me let out a quiet moan.

He kisses all the way down to my lower stomach. He looks up at me asking if I wanted this. I just nodded.

He takes off my jeans along with my boxers.

"You look beautiful princess."
He says while kissing my inner thigh.

He then puts his mouth on my harden. He then swirls his tongue around my tip making me grab his hair. I let out small whimpers when he started licking my shaft.

"Oh my god." I moaned. 

Harry takes my whole harden into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

"I-I'm about to-"

"Hold it in baby boy you've got to wait till later." He interrupts taking his mouth off of my hard making a "pop".

"I'm not going to prep you today princess." He says.

While he was taking off his pants all I could think of is how fucking big is he? When he took off his boxers his cöck sprung out. Well there goes the answer to my question.

"You sure you want this?" He ask leaning forward giving me a small peck. I just nodded and brought him closer.

He then slowly pushes into me making me moan into his neck. I let out small whimpers. God damn this hurts so bad. I thought.

"You can move now."

He then pulls out and thrusts into me slowly. I grabbed his hair smashing me lips onto his , containing myself from letting out a loud moan.

"You like that baby boy." He says picking up his pace.

"Y-yes Harry." I whimpered.

"Call me daddy"

"A-Ah daddy right there." Signaling that he found my prostate.

He than starts to thrust into me faster. I scratched all the way down his back, making him moan. All you can hear in the room is skin slapping and low moans.

"I-I'm about to-"

"Let it all out baby boy."

I let out a loud moan when I came over our stomachs. A few seconds later he came inside of me. He starts kissing me when he pulled out.

Damn I never knew having sex with your history teacher would be this fun.

"That was so good princess." He says pecking my lips a few more times. I big smile formed onto my lips.

"Harry-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

"One sec baby boy." He says answering his phone.

I get up from the desk checking the clock and school has been over for more than 30 minutes. Well damn. I grab my shirt off the floor along with my pants and boxers and putting them back on.

"Sorry babe, hmm I'll think about it when I come home."

I hear Harry saying. Wait he has a boyfriend?!?

"I'll be their soon Zayn. I love you too baby."

I felt so disgusted with myself. How can he just talk to his boyfriend when he just pounded my ass a few minutes ago.
I quickly grabbed my bag off the ground getting to leave. I can feel tears forming.

"Where are you going?" He asks grabbing my arm. I snatch my arm away from him.

"This was a mistake." I said running out of his classroom.

••••••

SOOOO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT??!? ;)) WAS IT GOOD? I WROTE SOME OF THIS IN MY 3rd PERIOD LETS JUST SAY IT WAS PRETTY AWKWARD.

Again, I'm sorry for not updated. :)