06(!)

Hi guys! Thank you so much for the amazing feed back on the last update! It means so much! I'm surprised people even like my story tbh. Haha. But anyways I want to let you know I changed the cover (obviously) but I want your thoughts on it? :) anyways I really hope you enjoy this chapter! ALSOOO IF ANY OF THE CHAPTERS HAVE (!) ITS OBVIOUSLY MEANS ITS SOMETHING SEXUAL!

I'll update again if I get this chapter to 10 comments and 40 votes! :))

BY THE WAY EVERY CHAPTER WOULD BE IN NIALLS POV OR IN 3RD PERSON BUT IF I DECIDE TO CHANGE THE POINT OF VIEW ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW!

••••••

"mhhm r-right there"

He took my nipple into his mouth and pinches the other one. I let out a loud moan.

He starts kissing all the way down to my torso making sure he covers my whole body with love bites.

He then pull down my sweats and boxers letting my member spring out. He takes my member into his hands and starts pumping it.

"Ah-Ah faster!" I moaned throwing my head back.

"What was that princess?"

"F-faster daddy"

"Hm that's what I thought." He says letting out a small chuckle.

He then puts his mouth on the top swirling his tongue over it making sure to get every drop of pre cum making me a moaning mess.

He cups my balls massaging them.

"Oh my fucking God." I whimpered.

I hear a "pop" knowing that he's stopped.

I hear him opening a wrapper, obviously a condom. He then grabs the bottle of lube and drenches his cock with it. Without warning he thrusts into me without any prep. He is so damn big.

"Fuck Harry!" I screamed.

I suddenly wake up with sweat running down my forehead. (Sorry that the smut was bad) It was just a dream. I can't believe I had a dream of my teacher fucking me. Something is definitely wrong with me. I go to my bathroom and grab a towel wiping the sweat off my face. I splashed water onto my face trying to make me stop thinking about the dream.

"We both know you're attracted to me like I am to you"

I can just hear his God damn voice in the back of my head. I shake my head trying to remove the little voice in my head. I walk back to my bed seeing that it's 3:15. I decided to go back to sleep and try not to dream about Harry.

••••

When I arrived at school I honestly felt like going back home. I don't want to go to school today. I don't want to see Mr styles. I had a fucking dream about him last night. What kind of student dreams about their god damn teacher? Oh yeah me.

I go walk to my locker seeing Louis and Liam talking.

"Hey Niall!" Liam said.

I replied a hey back getting stuff out of my locker.

I look at Louis, he gives me a small smile. I return one back.

Thank god he's not mad any more about what happened yesterday.

I was about to ask Louis something but the bell rung. Might as well tell him at lunch.

I walk into Mr styles room giving him a shy smile. He just looks at me biting his lip. He needs to stop.

As he was talking about I honestly don't know because it was boring and I fell asleep.

"Mr horan would you like to tell me what I just said?" He asked. I could see that damn smirk.

Fucking asshole.

"U-uhm... Something about history?" My voice cracked at the end. The whole class starts laughing at my idiotic answer.

I look at his face seeing he wasn't very please with my answer. I shrink into my seat feeling uncomfortable.

"Mr. Horan I would like you to stay after class again." He said leaning on his desk. The whole class interrupts with "oohs" some inappropriate comments.

••••

The bell run and thank god I get to get out of this class. But then it hit me

I had to fucking stay in this god damn class.

"Mr Horan have a seat." Mr styles said leaning against the white board.

"Now tell me what kind of act did you pull off earlier in my class today?" He asked placing his hands on the desk I was sitting at.

I have to admit he looks fucking hot.

"I-I don't know." I said.

"Wrong answer" he said walking away.

"Why weren't you paying attention in my class again?" He asked.

"I-I didn't get that much sleep last night."

"Why is that?"

I didn't want to say "oh yeah I had a dream of you pounding my ass."

I ignored his question "Can I leave my friends are waiting for me"

I got up from my seat but quickly was pushed back down.

"You're not going anywhere until you answer me." He whispered into my ear

I let out a whimper accidentally.

"Does that turn you on Niall?
Me whispering into your ear?" He said purposely touching my ear with his lips.

I tried my hardest not to moan.

"S-stop." I said clenching my hands into a fist trying so hard not to pounce on him and do stuff I would regret.

"I'm not going to stop til you tell me baby boy."

I fucking gave up.

"I-I had a wet dream about you."

•••••

I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! SORRY IT WASNT THE BEST! :)