01

I really don't know what the hell I wrote so bare with me :') Btw I'm so sorry for spelling errors! I'll edit it later! But anyways enough of my rambling...enjoy the chapter <3

Niall's POV

I groan at the sound of my alarm clock. I grabbed my pillow and threw it over my head to try and ignore the noise coming from downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up from the stairs and I'm guessing that would be my mother.

"Niall you better be up or I'm coming in and throwing water on you like I did last time." She said from the other said of my door.

I groaned at the memory. It was my brother Greg's wedding day and we had to get up early to get ready and take pictures and do all that. I'm not morning person at all so I somewhat slept in. So my mother decided to barge in my room without knocking and threw a cup of water on my head.
Yep you can tell she loves me very much and I definitely learned my lesson there.

I look at my alarm clock and it read 7:04. I jumped out of bed knowing I only have 40 minutes to get ready. I didn't have time to take a shower so I just threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tee, and white converse. I then ran to my bathroom and fixed my hair up.

I checked the clock and it read 7:29. Wow I only have 20 minutes left. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"I thought you left already Niall!" My mother says from the stove.

"Mum I'm sorry I slept in again." I replied back grabbing an apple from the counter top.

"What did I say about sleeping in Niall? I don't want another call from the school telling me that you're late!" My mother says.

I just nodded and took a bite out of my apple. I heard a ding from my phone and saw that I got a text.

Louis: I'm outside. Get your little Irish ass out now!

I chuckled at the last sentence. I than ran outside to meet my friend Louis.

"Did you hear?!?" Louis says when I got in the car.

"Hear what?" I asked bulking myself up.

"There's a new teacher and I heard he's so hot and very young!" Louis says.

"Louis your gay is showing!" I laughed.

"Hey! Your gay too!" He replied slapping my arm

"Ow that hurt you ass! And I'm bi Louis I like vaginas too!" I said smirking at my last statement

"Vaginas creep me the fuck out!" He says. I shake my head "how the fuck am I friends with this kid" I question myself.

~~~~~~

We got to school right on time when the bell rings. "Bye Louis see you during lunch!" I said kissing him on the cheek and running to my class.

As I walked in everyone is already in their assigned seats. "NIEEELLLL!" My other best friend Liam yells. "LIII I MISSED YOU!" I said sitting next to him. "I MISSES YO-" Liam didn't get to finish his sentence because that's when someone burst through the door.

I looked to the door and see this very tall handsome man. He has green eyes that are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. (Real cheesy but I really don't care ;D) He has curly brown hair that just made my hormones go crazy.

I look around the room and let's just say everyone was drooling even the guys. He then clears his throat from the awkward tension from the room.

"Hello there I'm sorry for being late but I'm Mr.Styles and I'm your new history teacher." He said.

His fucking voice! Omg I need fucking air. "Niall you're staring." Liam said. I snap out of my thoughts and turn my attention towards Liam. "I see you have a crush on Mr.Styles." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Liam shut up!" I said slapping his arm. I couldn't help but blush at the though of me and Mr.Styles. "how old are you Mr.Styles?" A girl named Raquel yelled out. Mr.Styles started chuckling. "I'm 21 and don't get any ideas girls I'm not into that kind of gender." All the girls groaned when he responded.

Damn he had the guts to admit that.
I might I have a chance with him.

No Niall get that out of you head you're 17 and he's 21 it'll never happen.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called. "Niall Horan?" Mr.Styles says.

"Uhm...Here." I replied back raising my hand. He just stares at my biting his lips. I see his eyes roaming my body.

Well god please help me.....

~~~~~~

So I'm so sorry this is short it's very late! I promise I'll write way more longer! But please comment on what you think! Thank you very much :) please comment and vote <3