Condition

[ Edited ]

"Well ?" Soushi questioned , putting the boy down to the ground.

The Class circle around the boy both intensely and protectively , waiting for an answer. Karma didn't utter a word , letting the genes atmosphere continue. Finally , a sighed broke the silence. They studied the boy , carefully. 

Karma exhaled , almost dramatically and raised his hand up in surrender. "Fine you caught me."

"So , are you going to tell us what's wrong with your leg ?" Terasaka shot him a questionably look.

The boy shrugged lightly. "Just some small scratches and stuff.."he muttered and looked away , avoiding their looks.

"Karma, this is seriously." Isogai brow furrowed.

The boy wince at the words looked away , feeling a slight uneasiness.

Nagisa was panicking. "How bad is it ?! At least give us the details of you're injury." 

Karma squirmed , uncomfortably when he felt more eyes fell on him. Korosensei who was in disguise has already standing by his side , rubbing the poor boy's back in a comfort way. Karma flinched, feeling sick as he stayed quiet, avoiding the pity looks on their faces.

"Um...Most part of the skin.." Karma scratch his forearm , he swallowed a lump in his throat. "...was ripped off my knee...." he trailed off. Their face fell to a pitiful looked , not for themselves but for the boy who's in the ground , pang of guilt rush through all of their veins.

"Hey..."

Their thoughts was cut off and they snap their head back up to met a pair of mercury eyes with  fainted spark in them.

"Don't blame yourself." Karma reassured , smiling slightly."This is none of your fault and it will never will. You guys did a great job and we won so that's all." Of course most of them didn't buy that ,which made Karma sighed. "I'll be fine. Just need some stitches and put some medicine , is all good."  He waved it off and tired to get up as Soushi and everyone rush to his side in an instant.

The screen chuffed to the next morning , Majority of the E-Class and Korosensei who disguised himself as a human were all walking through the city , having a small break at the weekends. For some reason Korosensei looked depressed and stress , shifting side by side.

"Why do I have to suffer like this ?" An animated tear pour down Korosensei's face as he bit his handkerchief in distressed.

Terasaka grumbled. "We won the bet so deal with it."

"Yeah Korosensei." Nakamura beamed , jumping up and down from excitement. "No denying it ~ you own the class ice cream."

The class and Korosensei had a bet , and Korosensei end up losing. The loser have to treat the person who won , everything they want. Nagisa and Kayano smiled warily at the crying creature who was constantly mumbling that his money was going to be bankrupt anytime soon. The others assure him that some of them won't eat much or order the cheapest one , the whole E-Class were chattering and walked passed a restaurant.

A cafe street sign read : 8am- 6pm , beside read "Oriole cafe."

"Aw, I know this cafe !" Mimura said.

"Yeah , i saw it on Instagram, it has really cute desserts !" Kayano commented.

Hinano nodded. "Yeah , it's nice."

The camera then focused on Sugaya who noticed something behind the glass view mirror when he walked by.

"Is that....." Sugaya stopped his track.  Nagisa looked tilted his head and watched him pointed inside the glass. "Is that Karma-kun ?"