cheatin' dreams [ ugly nightmares ]

contains;
m+
mid

( imaginary scenes )
a/n (2019): "i was watching the stray kids series before they debuted and i'm not really a fan of jyp, but he gives good criticism, i guess. do you like jyp? how do you feel about him?"

-

JAEBEOM, PARK( fictional dream )

JAEBEOM, PARK
( fictional dream )

"you better take this shit" jay groans out as he thrusts into the tan complexation girl, gripping and pulling her hair tightly with one hand while the other choked her up, hitting her from the back.

"ok daddy, ok ok ok" she moaned out, as he continued to press and thrust on her spot causing her to find anywhere to grip, which were the bedsheets.

the more he thrusted, the more began to tighten around him, causing him to groan louder and louder. he was chasing his nut as she was beginning to cum already.

"fuck! you're so tight" jay groans as he threw his head back, running his hand through his hand, letting go of her hair.

"better than y/n" she stated pridefully.

RECORD SCRATCH

after hearing that he pulled out immediately, causing her to moan lightly. he got off the bed and put his tank top back on and boxers.

she got under the covers, upset because she didn't get to finish. after putting his clothes back on, he sat on the bed.

"hell nah" he said, with an annoyed look on his face.

"what happened? i'm not good, jay?" she asked, worryingly and started to kiss on his neck, trying to get back to the original actions.

"you ..." he paused, turning to look the girl, looking her up and down, disgustingly. "ight but" he paused, bluntly, as he was on his phone, looking for a specific contact. "you ain't no better than y/n" he continued.

she scoffs, realizing what she just had done. rolling her eyes, she gets out of the bed, to grab her clothes.

he finds the contact and calls his homeboy. as he is on the phone, he grabs his shoes and puts them on. he then opens the hotel door but there is a person in all black holding the gun, aiming at his head.

he drops the phone, causing it to crack but not break. he holds his hands, slowly walking back.
the gunman slightly closes the door.

"jay what the-" the girl walks out the bathroom almost half naked. she gasps and puts her hands in the air.

the gunman then shoots at ...

jay then jumps up scared. he looks around nervously, but realizes he's right next to you.

he starts kissing you softly, trying not to wake you. he calms down some and cuddles back next to you, sighing hard.

he looks at you and smiles, taking in your beauty. knowing he would have to end his end affair with your best friend soon, he prayed to himself. he went to sleep, in hoping that it was just a dream.

and it was.

for now.