pretty lil brown eyes num. 1

contains;
fluff
f

contains;flufff ↓

CHANGBIN

CHANEL
-

"dada, appa" chanel said, in her sweet soft voice. she was calling for her father and your husband, changbin.

"chanel~" changbin responded, in a sing song voice, he turned to face chanel, in his rolling chair, as she was playing with his speaker.

"up" she stated, making grabby hands. she was signaling for him to pick her up. although, reluctant he picked her up. since, he was in the studio, he was afraid she may mess up his new song.

he picked her up and looked at her with all the love in the world. he scooted away from his desk, and slid next to you.

you were laying down on his sofa, he had in there. you were on your phone, laying on your back. your phone in one hand while the other rubbed your 6 month old belly.

he sat chanel next to you, causing you to place your phone down and turn towards them.

"wow, you have your mommy's big brown eyes" he said, as he kissed chanel's cheek.

you giggled, "you say this all the time changbin."

to which he responded with, " i know."

"it's because they're pretty, i could get lost in them forever" he continued.

"whatever changbin" you said, eating up the compliment. "when ji-seok comes out he'll have those exact eyes" he said, with a huge grin on his face, playing in chanel's hair.

"yea yea, seo changbin" you said, laughing a bit.

"watch, seo y/n, you just watch" he says, looking at you with that grin.

"brownie~" you said singsongly, calling chanel the nickname you gave her because of her brown eyes.

"oma" she responded, looking up at you smiling, shooing her dad away from her.

"say hi to ji-seok" you said grabbing her hand and putting it on your belly, so she could feel her brother's kicks.

"belly" she asked, turning to changbin with a confused look on her face. he smiled at her and gave her a soft "yes."

she turned back to your belly, her eyes glowing, reminding changbin of when you two first met.

"BELLY" chanel said loudly as she smiled, eyes lighting up with joy.

"yes chanel" you said smiling at her, with your eyes glowing as well.

changbin looked at you two in awe. his wife and daughter looking exactly alike. he could stay here forever.

"this is what i was saying, her eyes glow like yours, i love both of your pretty lil brown eyes"  he stated, smiling ear to ear, as he got on the sofa with you and cuddled next to you, with his daughter in his arms.

- pretty lil brown eyes, #1 .