pranks - maknae

contains;
some fluff
edited

inspiration;
jhsbaybee 's viagara prank

inspiration;jhsbaybee 's viagara prank

MAKNAE LINE

VIAGRA PRANK

Y/N -> JKyou had set up the camera in you and kookie's master bedroom and kitchen, hiding them

Y/N -> JK
you had set up the camera in you and kookie's master bedroom and kitchen, hiding them. you were doing a viagra prank on him because of course, it was prank wars season, and you were going to begin the pranks.

"hey guys, it's y/n. so, today as you can tell by the title, i will be doing a viagara prank on kookie." you said, giggling, pausing your sentence.

you continued "so currently he is out at the gym and when he comes back, i'll give him a smoothie, naturally, because i do this all the time." you said, to the camera, showing the strawberry, banana and peach smoothie.

"well since he his about 10 minutes away" you stated, looking at his location. "i'm going to crush the viagra pills into a powder and put it in the smoothie" you said, crushing up the pills and putting the powder in the smoothie.

once you finished, he pulled up in the drive way and you swiftly put the smoothie in the refrigerator.

"guys he's here, he's here!" you said, excitedly, as you sat on the sofa, laying down with your blanket. soon enough, jungkook opens the front door to your shared home. he closed and locked the door, setting the key on the table by the door.

"hey baby" you say walking up to him from the couch giving him a hug and kissing his lips and he kisses back, a little too passionately.

you moaned slightly, and placed your hands on his chest, giggling some, as he gripped your ass, causing you to feel embarrassed some.

you pulled away and pecked your lips. "you're so perfect, all the time" he said, causing you to smile. "alright baby, i'm going to go take a shower" he stated, and you nodded your head.