wanting you live - jk

contains;
some fluff
descriptive

contains;some fluffdescriptive

KOOKIE

jungkook was on vlive talking with some of his fans about how traveling went, since you two were on your honeymoon. he was married with you, y/n. you guys were in a luxurious and fancy hotel. indeed, you caught you by surprised, since you never understood why jungkook would spend all of this money on your honeymoon.

your hotel room was decorated with a nice color scheme of grey, dark grey and silver. with this bedroom being fancy and all, it would be most modern and traditional of you guys not to be playing hide-and-seek, you know, because of the fanciness, yet here you were.

 with this bedroom being fancy and all, it would be most modern and traditional of you guys not to be playing hide-and-seek, you know, because of the fanciness, yet here you were

you were on the side of the bed hiding, while jungkook was now talking about the inspiration behind his upcoming ep, one of the things he loved most besides you, of course.

you were creeping up the side of the bed slowly, as some of the army's watched what occurred through their screens and they decided to tease him

"jungkook, what is that behind you?" he read the question in korean, and you perfectly knew what he was saying since you had practiced korean in your early years of youth.

as you tried to contain your laughter, you failed and giggled. once, he heard your giggling, he turned around in his chair to see what was happening. as he turned around, you swiftly hid again.

"what do you mean, there is nothing behind me" he said, looking confused and turned back around, facing his phone to read more comments.

he continued reading the comments, "how is y/n" he read.

"how is y/n" he repeated and responded "she is doing well actually, she was sick 2 weeks ago but she is better now, and we are planning on having a child but that's all i can say on her behalf, actually let me go see" he said and got up, leaving his phone on the table, searching for you.

you got up and grabbed his phone and started laughing. he saw you and you started running around the hotel like a little child running from their parent.

he eventually caught up to you and you two fell to the ground, while you two started laughing, he pinned you to the bed, while each and every fan saw as the phone was still set up correctly on the table.

" jeez y/n is a runner" he said and you giggled. he then got up, and grabbed his phone, taking the phone as he jumped and laid on the bed, next to you.

silence then entered and filled the room as you laid on the hotel bed and jungkook was reading comments about how cute you are.

"jungkook" you whispered and he turned his attention towards you, with a simple "hm" in response, you replied back with "kookie .. we haven't .. you know" you said, with a smirk.

he smirked back and turned his attention to the camera, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"guys jungkook is not thinking right" you said, giggling, as he didn't say anything but, smiled.

he chuckled some, "guys this has been a great live but y/n and i have some buisness to take care of" he said stated, wiggling his eyebrows again.

"thank you guys for watching my live, i'm glad you guys support me, and love me. as well as, my lovely wife, you guys truly are the best. remember to eat well, take care of yourself, and always do your best. goodnight everyone" he smiled and ended the live.

"you didn't really have to end the live kookie" you said. "i know" he stated as he dropped his phone of the bed and pulled you in close to him. "i know, but how could i resist you?" he stated, as he started kissing your neck, and rubbing your thighs.

                 \               \                 \

welcome to this book , bb ♡ .
requests are open.

inspiration;
RapMonstaUnderMyBed1
-AMBWFAIRYTALE
http_taealien