12.

"hey mick, hey mickeykins!" i tapped him, as we still sat on the wall, me in a drunken state. he looked at me before looking at the sky that i was pointing to. "you see that?"

"orion's belt?" he said, questioning my pointing of the constellation.

"fuck it, that's not orion's belt, it's me and you!"

"but lillian, orion's belt has 3 stars?"

i thought deeply and realised it didn't make sense. "fuck. well, the two stars on the left, that's me and you. the other irrelevant one is...the rest of mötley crüe."

"you got that right. always watching us."

i smiled. "so what? i don't care."

he laughed quietly. "you don't care now but trust me, you'll care when you're sober." i lifted my hand up and held a lock of his hair, twisting it around my finger. "do you mind?" he said jokingly.

"haha...i love this. i love you."

"offff course you do." he said rolling his eyes.

i scoffed, "what, i do!! why don't you believe me?"

"because you're wasted."

we looked behind us suddenly as we heard the back door of the club slam shut, making me jump out of my skin. and fall backwards off the wall. luckily it wasn't a high wall. mick laughed before running round and helping me up. we turned to face my brother.

"lillian are you okay? can't believe those assholes got you drunk." he asked. i was surprised at how well composed he was, considering he was completely shit faced when i last saw him which was 10 minutes ago.

"no it's okay! it got me close to mick marzipan." i smiled, proud of my new nickname for him. nikki glared at mick before grabbing my arm in an attempt to guide me back inside.

"yeah well i think mick marzipan has had enough time with you."

jesus he was cranky. overprotective.

"no, no wait we can't leave him out here!" i shouted, attempting to fight nikki's grasp.

mick shook his head, "it's okay lillian, you go with your brother. he knows what's best for you."

"yep and that's not you." he said to him without looking back.

"m-mick!" i shouted again before we reached the inside of the club again. nikki finally let go and i smacked his arm.

"ow, dude!"

"the fuck did you do that for? i was having fun!"

"he's not good for you lillian, he's so much older than you!"

i rolled my eyes at him. "you know what nikki, you don't get to make all the decisions for me. i'm 19 years old. you've got mötley crüe, it's great and i supported you whilst i was left in that shithole! finally something good has come along in my life, you guys and mick fucking mars, okay?"

and with that, i took off to the bathroom, already beginning to sober up from anger as nikki shouted my name.

i stopped in the doorway of the ladies and gazed at the graffiti on the walls. it was filthy, but it was quieter and isolated from the loud crowds of the club.

locking the door, i leaks against the wall of the cubicle, tears escaping from my eyes.

maybe it was the alcohol, or mick's confusing feelings, or nikki's bullshit brotherly act.

age just didn't matter to me when it came to him.

i lifted toilet paper up to my face, attempting to dry my eyes without completely ruining my makeup.

everything was just so overwhelming. life was moving so fast. to think that only 5 or 6 days ago i was sat in my room, or as i like to call it my cell, debating whether or not i should leave at all.

i like to think i made the right decision, escaping hell when i had the chance.

i'm definitely safe, i know that. there's no fucking way nikki would let our mom or that monster get to me. neither would mick. come to think of it, neither would the blonde one or the stupid drummer.

my heart jumped a little as i heard someone enter the bathroom, a soft knock on the cubicle.

"lillyyyyy?" i heard tommy's voice. "listen, i'm not supposed to be in here so can you come out? we're heading back and we're worried about you." i unlocked the door and his eyes widened at my tear stained face. "heyy, don't cry lilly!! it's gonna be okay." he said wrapping his long arms around me.

he's right.

...