Will Be Here For You

Sam's pov :

Days were spent in the hospital. I was always there . Everyone thought it strange but I made one excuse or another.

Needles, drips and machines.

I couldn't stay by her side all the time . Against the culture..... The frick??

From the glass door I saw her lying in a pool of tubes. The socket of her eyes sunken. The pink glow of her cheeks had vanished.

Three weaks and two nights. You were away from me. I long to see you alive.

In the house it was as if someone just died. No talk. No discussion. Silence. And sadness.
My life was empty. Every night I woke up from bad dreams. Why was she in the pool?

"Sir! We need someone to sign the patient's papers . Where are the family members?"

"They umm.... Are probably coming in a few minutes. I have my big cousin here.. He can do it." my voice was hoarse and dry.

Walking down the hallway I searched for Ahmad bhai. He had gone to the nearest cafe to buy something. But I had to find him. I fished my phone from the pocket to call him.

" Yes Saim. What's the matter? Is everything okay? Something happened?" he asked worriedly.

"No umm... There are some papers to sign. Where are you?"

"Yar... I am at the cafe currently but after that I have to go home to bring Naila auntie. Why don't you come here with the papers. I can sign them and you can take them back."

"Uh... Okay.. Let me see." I said.

Going back I took the papers and leaved the hospital building. I didn't want to. What if something happens? She was alone....

Ahmad bhai has the car... Now I'll have to walk till the cafe. It was a cool December evening. The sun was shining softly. With twenty minutes of walking I finally reached there. He was standing outside waiting for me.

"Here Ahmad bhai... These are the papers."

He looked at the papers strangely. He read every single line carefully. His eyes showed fear... Or sadness?? I couldn't hold it longer.

"What are you waiting for? Just sigh the goddamn papers!!"

He just stood there and looked at me attentively. He was crying.

"WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED?? SIGH THE PAPERS!!!!!" I couldn't hold it any longer. What happened? My voice was shaking with fear.

Ahmad bhai inhaled and took a breath. Then he looked at me and said.

"Hiba had a miscarriage. They want to meet the father. Who is the father?".

____________________________________________________________________

Crashed down. My world crashed down. My dreams disappeared. They left me. Alone. My heart. It was broken. My heart.

" WHO CARES ABOUT THE HEART!!"

My screams echoed over the sea. The waves were fierce. They were flowing with energy.

"TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! TAKE MEEEEEE!!!!"

I just screamed. What has happened?? I loved her. I would do anything for her. Hiba you made my world beautiful and now you destroyed it.

My feat touched the sand below. Standing on the coast of the wide sea beyond I felt vulnerable.

My heart belongs to you Hiba. I want it back. Please.

_____________________________________________

Hiba's pov :

It's not what they think. It's nothing like this. Please help me. I did nothing. I am pure. I am the same. Please Allah. Help me.

________________________________________________________

Three weaks and two days. She woke up. And when she did.

She became dead from inside.

Her eyes had opened to a crying mother, a fierce looking father. And more disappointed faces. As if they didn't want her to wake up. But why?

"I wish you never opened your eyes just like your freaking-" my father stopped. Just like who? What was happening? Why was my father not smiling at me?

My head was dizzy. For how much time was I in the hospital? Is that my mom screaming?

"Hiba you ruined us. You are not the innocent girl I thought you were. I hate you so much right now that I want to kill you."

What? My heart was beating loudly and the machine beside me beeped too. Hot tears left my eyes. Whatever is happening? What did I do?

______________________________________________

My father dragged me from my hair and pushed me to the floor violently.

"WHO WAS IT?? WHO WAS IT HIBA!!! TELL ME!!" his roar filled the silence.

My body was limp.

"I - do_t kn_ow" I said between my sobs.

The lash in his hand struck my arm. I screamed in anguish. The sting had penetrated till my heart.

"TELL ME!! I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY!!!"

Another blow struck. Then another. And he continued till I spoke.

My voice was heavy with crying. I didn't do anything. I could feel many pair of eyes staring at me. This was my family. The people who I always trusted and loved. And this day they didn't even stop to ask my side of the story.

A scandle. Such a disgusting blame.

My body was hit by the constant blows of lashes and it hurt.

"I don't know..." my cries echoed through the house. "I don't know how it happened father.. I did nothing" my tears flowed constantly. "I will never think of something like that. I am innocent. Please believe in me."

My hands were clasped together as I asked for mercy.

"She will not understand this way. Take her downstairs and lock her. No food. I want her to die."

"Don't do that father. Please stop. I am innocent. Someone raped me!!! I didn't do anything." but in vain.

Noone cared for the way I cried. Some maids grabbed me and dragged me to the basement.

"Leave MEE!!!! LEAVE MEE!!! FATHERRR!!!!! HAVE MERCY!!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO IS IT!"

I screamed and screamed until I was thrown in the dirty room and left alone.

Oh lord!! Why me!!

____________________________________________________

Guys new update!!!

And please don't kill me!!
This is not your typical lovey dovey story..... It is based on reality...

So yeah...

Allah hafiz...

Comment
Vote
Share