Birthday

It was early December and your birthday was coming up soon. Sean had rented you a hotel. He was gonna let you have a day to yourself without the kid. You were currently in the spa getting a deep tissue massage. You sighed in bliss as the women worked at your tense muscles, ever since having a kid your stress has been through the roof. You needed this.

Sean P.O.V

    I was currently in the living room with Christine in my arms. The balloons were up and the cake was on the table in the kitchen . Tomorrow was the big day for my fiance. Her birthday on the fourth of December (cause why not). I had asked Mark to take care of Christine for tomorrow cause I had a surprise planned for that night.

One day later

3rd person POV

Y/N got up around 4am being used to getting up to care after her child. After no kid was screaming for her love she texted Sean knowing he had to be up.

Fiancé- So how's Christine?
Fiance(jack)- Awake and crying please come home
Fiancé- My day off was kinda boring anyways so I might as well.
Fiance(jack)- Sorry babes I love you

Y/N puts down her phone amd packs her bags up going down to the lobby to check out.

Y/N  POV
I get back home with my bags in hand and walk into the house.
What greeted me was a big surprise ...

Heyo dudes wassup look update love yall to death~~ Parker