First Date

'So it's been a month, Ken has gotten a new girlfriend and I have gotten a job at Chuck E Cheese the only thing is the animatronics those fookin scare me. Me and Sean are actually going out on our first date! Ya I know it's been a month but we usally just chill around the house. Ken and Sean are chill now about the whole Signe thing'.
"So Sean where are we going tonight?", I ask. "You'll see .", he said with a smile, and his smile was the goofiest smile ever! "You know I love your smile right?", I ask him. "Yea and know what I love about you?", he asked. I shook my head in response. "This", and with that word he lunged at me at smashed his lips against mine. I loved the feeling of this passionate kiss, so I kissed back our lips moving in sync . He liked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, and I allowed him in (I'm sorry I don't know how to write these things) I put my hands around his neck. He started to kiss my neck,he found my sweet spot and I moaned so he started to bite it. (Like I said I have no idea how to write this but I feel really weird writing this) He moved back to my lips. I put my hands up his shirt and started feeling him, wow this man was fit. He pulled away from me " That's what we do after the date Y/N ;)", he said. "Go get dressed in non fancy clothes (I guess) we are going somewhere awesome", he said to me with the sweetest smile. "K", I replied. I got dressed and came back down and he was already standing there. We got in the car and he handed my a blindfold "Put this on", he demanded me I did. He turned on the radio and an awesome song was on. (Sorry if I don't get the lyrics right)

I'm taking back the crown!
So close I can taste it!
I see what's mine and take it!
(That's all I remember from Panic! At the Disco Emperor's Clothes. I think)

"You can take the blindfold off Y/N", Sean said I pulled it off and we where at a freaking arcade. "Oh me gersh I love it, I mean it's alright I guess", we both chuckled. "Oh my god Y/N I fookin love you.",he said and he kissed me.

*Time skip cause I can*

We where finished with our date we had stuffies in he back and food in our bellies. I swear he is so good at games I wonder why?
Well we got in the car and Sean started driving. This was gonna be a fun night afterwords.

I fookin love this story and thank you all for reading and I love yall to death ~Tori 💝