Birthing (don't judge meh)

Y\N P.O.V
I

was with Sean and we where just cuddling watching Soul Eater    (what authorchan is watching recently cause I has found the awesomeness of anime)   my stomach is ready to pop with our little baby girl.  My face twist up in pain and I feel my stomach throw massive pain waves at me. I let out a small wail of pain. I can tell Sean heard it cause he jumped up.
"Jesus,  Y/N are you okay? " He said to me putting a hand on my stomach.
"I think the baby is coming ",  I breathly answer out cause of the major pain.
" Fuckin Jesus", he says and somehow picks me and lil baby up and manages to grab the baby bag all at the same time. 
He throws the baby bag into the back then gently puts me in the front seat with him getting in the other side.
He grabs my hand after starting up the car.
"Just squeeze my hand if the pain gets worse babe,  okay? " And me being in massive pain squeezes his hand as if it was depending on my life.
When we arrive at the hospital he picks me up and brings me inside of it.
I was internally thinking two things at the same time 
'Get this little shit out of me,  and please don't make a sc---'
" Someone my girlfriend is in labor ",  he screams out.
I don't know how I got here but I went from Sean's arms to a hospital bed

Jacks P.O.V

I call people over the phone telling them to come over cause she is having the child.  And those people consisted of Mark and family members.  I was alowed to go in,  but I had to leave in like 15 minutes cause of the whole people are gonna be there. 
I went in and saw my beautiful girlfriend in tears and sweat clutching her stomach,  and that made my wanna cry I hate seeing her in pain.

--skip cause I sucky writer--

Y/N P.O.V
I am finally holding little Christine May McLoughlin.
We decided we should use Sean's last name because who am I kidding the kid looks just like him. It only has my hair color. It even looks like the start of his eyebrows.  His blue eyes to.  So Christine is just beautiful,  a lot of people came to see how she's doing and they have left by now.  The doctors told me I could leave by tomorrow. So with that a went to bed exhausted but knowing that it was worth seeing my little girl come into the world.

So how do you like the longish chapter I sure like them cause I have a headache and don't wanna do anything today.
So love y'all to death ~Tori  💝