Jacksepticeye x reader + Septishu

I heard knocking on my door, I knew who it was,Jack. "Y/N let me in!", I heard him yell."N...No!" I managed to choke out, my throat stung. "Y/N we need to talk", Sean's voice was shakey like he was crying. "Y...you got your g...gi...GIRLFRIEND for that", I swear it sounded like I had a studdering problem. I heard my back door open which I could have sworn I locked. Before I knew it Jack was holding my crying self. I pushed him off "Why are you here", you asked. "Y/N we have to talk, I need to explain",he had sorrow in his eyes."But aren't you with Signe?", I asked. "Ya, but what does that have to do with anything?", he asked. "S...she's trying to t...take my best friend Sean away from me for revenge I ...I just know th...that she h...hates me,and she is trying to take m...my best friend you Sean away f...from me.She m..might not even love you l...like I do !",you started sobbing but covered your mouth when you relized what you said . "Y/N I know I'm with Signe but please let me do this.",but before you knew it Sean smashed his lips into yours . You kissed back your lips moving in sync,you pulled away. You looked down seeing Sean hard you pointed and laughed his from ace turned bright red.You started laughing until Sean grabbed your hands.
"Y/N I need to tell you something ....

Oh haha what's gonna happen next 💝~Tori