Wanting Him

*Smutish Warning* (I'm not good at writing this sorry)
As soon as me got into the house Sean pushed you into the wall forcing his lips onto yours. (Already feeling uncomfortable )
You kissed back with passion and lust. You both smiled with the kiss and he traveled to you neck until he eventually found your sweet spot, you let out a slight moan of pleasure. (I warned you) You moved your hands up his shirt and started rubbing him. "Let's take this upstairs",he said into a suductive whisper. (I now regret everything ) He carried you upstairs bridal style, you knew he wanted this. He put you on the bed and started to take off your shirt. Once he did that he took off your bra and started kissing your hard nipples. (Help me) You moaned out of pleasure.

*Time skip cause I felt very uncomfortable *

You woke up but notice you were sticky with white stuff then remembered last night. "Wait.", you said looking around for some kind of hint to you two using protection. "Fuck", you said, I guess Swan heard you cause he said"We did that last night" "Ummm... Sean did w...we use a c...condom? " , you ask . "Yea I'm pretty sure we did so don't worry",he said calming you down. "I hope your right", you whispered falling back to sleep.

Okay so I now regret everything. But hoped you liked it and love yall to death ~Tori 💝