𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING

Start from the beginning

Sliding on her knees as she fell to the floor, she lifted his head up placing it on her lap. "Garfield?" She whimpered as he continued to jolt, blood began dropping out of his nose and on to his lips, before Angela came into the bathroom, Maeve looked up, gasping for her breath as she became hysterical. "I-I-I don't know whats w-wrong." She whimpered, looking at the mother who was looking at the scene in panic before running off coming back soon later with Rachel.

"Gar?" She said rushing towards him going to touch him, but Maeve brought his head closer to her chest glaring at the younger girl with watery eyes, her protective instinct kicking in as she become very protective of the green haired boy. Rachel brought her hand back slowly keeping eye contact with the girl who slowly released her hold on his head, placing it softly on her thighs since she was currently sat on her shins. "Gar, can you hear me?" Rachel asked leaning closer to Garfield.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked no one in particular. "I don't know." Angela replied. There was a knock on the door causing everyone to look towards the sound. "Maybe it's Dick." Rachel suggested. "Stay here with Gar, I'll go check." She said, walking away to answer the door.

Rachel went out touch Garfield once again, but Maeve brought his head closer to his chest, her eyes glowing with a yellow hew. "Maeve, I'm trying to help." Rachel stated, Maeve reluctantly placed his head back on her thighs allowing the girl to touch him, she reached behind her to grab a hand towel to try and stop the bleeding, but it didn't work, the blood continued to pool out of his nose.

"Mom, I can't stop the bleeding!" She yelled, she continued to yell for her mother. Maeve changed the way she was sitting allowing her to be more comfortable, having one leg stretched out to the side and the other bent under his head. "Hurry!" Maeve yelled before she saw a man she did not know. "How long has he been like this?" He rushed over to touch him, but the blonde was not having that, she completely guarded his head, she raised her lip into a snarl towards him as if she were an aggressive dog ready to attack any person or thing that tried to touch or harm him. She was not dealing with anyone, she was in complete protective mode, tears still falling from her eyes, she had nearly lost the boy before, she would not let it happen again.

The man held his hands up in surrender and she slowly let go of his head, her hands supporting his neck up though. "A few minutes." She sniffled, pushing the stray hairs off his face. "He was fine a few hours ago." Angela said.

"It's going to be okay, I'm a police officer." The man stated, looking to both Rachel and Maeve. The man pulled out his phone, revealing the dead signal. "I just charged it." He mumbled. "There's a landline in the kitchen." Angela stated pointing in the direction of the phone. "I'll be right back okay." He said standing up and walking out of the bathroom, once he left Rachel and Maeve began to sob. "It's going to be alright girls." Angela tried to reassure the girls.

⛧彡

"Is help coming?" Rachel asked as Angela walked back into the bathroom. "He went into town to get the doctor, but Gar's getting worse." She said. She knelt down to touch the boy, but before her hand could touch his body the house shook, looking to Maeve whose eyes were now pure yellow, she withdrew her hand from Garfield. "We can't wait. You're going to have to help him." She said looking to Rachel. "Me?" Rachel questioned. "You can do it. You can heal him." She shook her head. "No. Look what happened to Kory, and...." She said. "Rachel. Look at me.... You have your fathers' gifts, and you need to use them now to save your friends life." Rachel looks to Maeve who had tear stains on her cheeks, they stared at one another for a few seconds before Maeve nodded her head, sniffling. Moving over slightly so the younger teen can get a better angle of his head.

𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield loganOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara