Chapter Two: The "I" in lie

Today was slow and we only had one emergency. I told the guys that Marco is now my fiancé and Reiner offered up we went to have a drink in celebration,but I promised no to drink, I am older and more responsible so I was sure I could trust myself but, I did call Marco first, telling him I might get a drink. The idea was rejected even though he knew I wouldn't actually drink anyways and he was right. He then told me he actually wasn't sure if he could believe me. I told him I didn't get a drink..I actually had three shots that afternoon.

The night ended at eleven today. I went to start my truck and then I noticed that I'm out of gas. I groaned , feeling bad for having to call Marco, because everyone left already. I dialed the home phone and he picked up after the second time I called. "Hey babe" I spoke sweetly and I could hear my love yawning before replying "Hi.. where are you?" He asks softoy and with a sigh I lock up my truck"At the station..can you maybe come pick me up hun?" I murmur and I could hear Marco groan as he shifted on the couch. "Ran out of gas huh?" He chuckled "give me ten" I grinned and tossed my keys up, catching them with ease, in my free hand. "Thanks baby" Marco was quick to answer "you promised. Love you" he hung up with a laugh and I slipped my phone into my pocket. Marco was here before I knew it. I got in and received a kiss on the cheek"you still owe me" Freckles chuckled with a wink. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat "I'll get you, promise" "you better " he replied with a small yawn.

We arrived home and Marco talked to me about his day, how he had to help with a delivery of a child, he said it wasn't his favorite thing but seeing the mother hold her child was the bast thing anyone could ask for. We got inside and I hung my coat up and sat on ghe couch, kicking my boots off and attracting Lily over, mewling softly, she trotted over to me and jumped up on the couch. Marco huffed and picked her up, claiming that spot as his again, leaning on my shoukder and sighing happily. "We need to plan the wedding Jean" he murmurs as his fingers brush the small cats back. I chuckled lightly, having Marco raise a brow, "what?" He asked and I grinned" you won't believe this but, my parents already have everything payed for and ready to go" Marco sat up instantly and his facial expression looked absolutely confused"I thought your parents hated me" I continue to grin" My sister did exactly what I said not to do. She told them how I felt towards you and how I was in love. She said they need to except that and I guess they did. And out of guilt they got everything for the wedding" I shrug and Marco pushed Lily off his lap so he could hug me. I held him close and soon he broke the hug, sitting back with a raised brow,"so when was this all decided mister?"

I chuckled and ruffled his already messy hair as I stood. "It's a mystery"I snickered af Marco's un amused expression"sit with me, I wanna talk about this" He pouts and I fake a step forward before turning on my heal and shrugging"can't baby, I gotta shower first!" I called as hurried into our room. Hearing Marco's feet on the floors I scrambled into the bathroom and Bott was soon standing in the hall"you still owe me sir" he huffs and stands so we we're face to face. In my book, I fucken hate how Marco was taller than me but, I had to look up at him. I cocked a brow and a small smirk twitched at the corners of his lips. His fingers curled under the ends of my shirt and he pulled it off with little trouble. I stood there with a small smirk , the one that drives him crazy , "Want me to return the favour?" I ask and he rolls his eyes "jerk" he mutters and I lean in and kiss him softly. Marco was quick to return this kiss and unbuckle my belt, giving my pants a small tug down, having them pool around my ankles. I broke the kiss so I can yank his shirt up, pouting , then pulling off his second shirt. I smirked and he chuckles"i think it's safe to say you have a nicer body than me" he murmurs as his lips touch my skin. My skin prickled with the new warmth over my collarbone. "Mm, stop that" I laughed lightly and he replied with a soft no, now sucking on my skin.

Marco undressed me and I struggled to remove his. The shit tied his knot to tight. He did this to me all the time whenever I got home later than 1am. We called it double trouble. He double knotted his ties and I could not untie them for my life. Marco had his fun and tugged on his lace and the knot fell apart. My tawny eyes narrowed and I yanked down his pants and boxers before moving to the shower. Warm water ran over my hand as I turned the water on and soon stepped in, having the water wash over my scars and burns on my back and shoulders. I shuttered as I felt Bott gently slide his hands up my back and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "I love you" he murmurs sweetly and I turn to face him, holding his hand so I could feel his ring against my hand, I smiled "I love you too. More than anything" Freckles leaned to kiss me but Lily began to meow loudly as she sat in the doorway, craving attention, she moved to sit on the toilet seat and continued to sing the song of her people. I scoffed and ended up barking"Shut the hell up!" Lily was silent for about a minute before continuing her unwanted concert. Marco sighed and held my face in between his hands and kissed me roughly. I swallowed the water that I caufht in my mough as I pressed my lips harder against my fiancé's. Being the tease he was, the kiss ended, and Freckles got to the chase and started to wash his hair "you taste like alcohol" he muttered. I grunted and cleaned my own hair.

We got out and dressed, then we both got into bed, he fiddled with my fingers and kissed my knuckles every now and then. "You need your ring" he murmurs and I nod" well thats your job" I murmur and he shoots a glance "shh" I laugh and the cat hops up onto the bed, curling up by my feet, my laugh calmed and turned into a groan. "I hate you" I hiss at the animal and Lily perks her ears and moves herself to lay behind Marco. "Thanks a lot" Bott snickers and I roll onto my stomach, having Marco wrap his arms around me"deal with it" I mutter into the pillow and Freckles sighs against my back "go to bed..your grumpy" I rolled my eyes "good night babe" I smile to myself "I love you Kirschtein" I laughed as I felt the warmth from his cheek on my skin "I love you too Horse face, go to bed" I close my eyes with a soft grunt "you go to bed" Bott chuckled "I love you~" he spoke with a teasing yet sweet tone and I replied "I love you too now shut up" I laugh.

Our night calmed down and we slept soundly. Clouds rolled in and the pitter patter of rain could be heard within our home...

《AN: Look there is a picture of Lily!! Ha, next update I'll show you their home :D 》