12

"You all did absolutely marvelous." Richy cheers unlocking the door to the placed we'd be staying for the next couple of days.

The walls were white and the floors were black along with the furniture. There was a stair case leading to several doors. In the middle of the room was a very large table. Across from it was some couches and a TV that was playing a replay of the tribute parade. Behind everything there was a door. I walked up to it and placed my hand on the knob.

"Whats out here? " I ask turning my bidy to face everyone.

"Why don't we see." Brandon says. I open the door, the sky is black with only the stars and moon lighting it up. There were people partying below us.

I walk over to the edge of the balcony and place my hands on the cold cement.

"How are they so happy? " Brandon asks.

"They don't know any better, its what they do they think this is something to celebrate. Like a holiday. " I reply.

"Death is a holiday?" He asks walking up to me. He places his hands next to mine and looks at me.

"To them. " I reply.

"Imagine the night before the games." Brandon says.

I turn to him.

"Imagine the night of the games." I reply referring to us rather then the citizens of the capitol.

Brandon takes in a breath, "I'd rather not."

Short chapter i know im sorry! More updates will be here soon.