I Remember You

My name is Cecielia Lillian Akutabi, but I prefer to be called Lillian. I am Queen Victoria's daughter. I am a creature that mostly people say was born wrong or incorrectly. But what people don't know, although some have found out, is that I was born many years ago. People say that I was the very first living creature, but I wasn not an ordinary human. Those people would say that I was a vampire, but not just any vampire. A pureblood vampire. The people say that I have silky snow white hair, blood lust red eyes that put you in a trance, the most pale skin ever known to man, and looks that attract your attention, that once you've looked you can never look away.They say that I was the one who created humans. Those people are right. Even though I may look like that, that is simply just my vampire form. In my human form I have navy blue long hair, adoring blue eyes that grab your attention easily, paleish skin but not as pale a as in my vampire form.

I was born in many different families. The only reason that is possible is because I die every twelve years, a second before I'm about to turn 12. My very first parents were the only pair of parents that ever cared for me. They were the only ones who had ever gave me love. If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have known what love meant. I envy people with families when they just push them away.

I am currently hiding from the only creature that I am very terrified of. And that is my Uncle James. Since I was a child he always had his eye on me. Once I turned three for the very first time, he led me to his room and he whispered in my ear that he was gonna make sure he married me. And after he said that he undressed me, and raped me. Ever since then, I have been terrified of him. A few years after my death I came back. I was able to regain my old form. Days after, I was raped by some drunk man in an ally. Now at least once a month I get raped by random men. People call me slut, prostitute, whore, hoe, and more thanks to all the stories that have been told.

After the first time no came back to life, I knew I had lost some part of my memory, but of course I don't know what. But I am destined to find out. I will not give up until I find out.

There has been a profecy for me ever since I was born. The profecy is that once I find my true love, the day I die will be the last unless my true love gives me my very first kiss.

Now that I have told you what has happened before, lets go on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji