After all the despair, you realised one hour had already passed, you sighed and suddenly

Knock knock

Who is there?! You quickly looked into the mirror and see if there is any sign of crying on your face, of course you didn't want to let anyone know you cried just because of that matter, your face seemed fine then you quickly went to reach the door.

"Come in!" You shouted, then you opened the door, no one was there, that's strange you thought. You shrugged it off and turned back about to shut the door.

"Hey Hanao!!!!!!" You heard a young cheerful voice, you looked at the door once again and saw a small girl standing there.

"Purah?!" You exclaimed, Purah was actually standing at the door all the time, maybe the reason you couldn't see her is because ummm she's too.. you know.

"Check it!!!! Miss me Hanao?!!!!" Purah gave you a big smile, you sighed and smiled back.

"Of course I did, wait.. most imporatantly..what are you even doing here?!" you exclaimed, realising she shouldn't have been here.

"It's ok!! Zeldy told me to come here cause I can help you!!" Purah posed her fingers into a 'cheese' style and jumped.

Help you?! That isn't possible, she doesn't even know what's inside of you nor do you.

"I know what happened, must have been hard for you," Purah let out a big sigh and went inside you room.

"Did Zelda tell you?" you raised an eyebrow, she put her heavy bag onto your bed and jumped up to sit on the bed.

"Clever Hanao!!!" she started to bounce on the bed up and down and kept on clapping her hands, just like how a six year old will do.

"So, how do you plan to help me?" you asked, Purah took her bag and placed it on the lap and started to do tresure hunt inside her bag. Then she put her whole head inside the bag.

"Wait!!!" she pointed her finger at you, her head still inside the bag, "Found it!!!" she got herself out of the bag and held something in her hand and smiled widely.

"What is that?" Purah handed over the object in her hand, you hold it and began to observe it more closely.

It looked like a head band, but clearly it isn't, blue luminous lights were around the head band, flowing around, they seem to be heading one direction. A big gold ball, was in the center of the headband, it seems to be absorbing the blue luminous light.

You stared at it, confused, how is a head band going to help?

"Allow me to explain," Purah stood up on the bed, standing higher than you, which seems to indulge her more. 

"Basically, this is what you might think, a headband, it is filled with the ancient sheikah technology, the gold ball, it called the 'ancient core', it's filled with lots of energy absorbed from the blue luminous lights, which I said, is anceint technology," Purah tilted her head up proudly, waiting for your comment.

"So how does it work?" you asked looking closer at the blue light.

"Well, it's my own creation, for the sake of you, my prediction is you said that somethinf or someone was inside your body right?" Purah said, you nodded your head.

"If so, this device helps you to communicate with that something," you immediately stepped back and threw the device to Purah.

"WHAT?! COMMUNICATE? THAT'S CRAZY!" you exclamied loudly.

"Woahhhhhh, chilllll, I'm not done yet! So how it works is you put it on your forehead, it will automatically be atttached to your head and probably, that something might start talking to you, and when that happens, I'll use my computer to analyse that thing and I will get a deeper understanding of it.

"So I just need to talk to that violent thingy that would hurt anyone when it sees something? That's never going to work out!" you were full of doubts, what if that thing hurts Purah? You can't let it happen.

"It's fine Hanao! I'm ok, I just need you to wear that thing ok? Then we'll see what happens from there," Purah smiled and took out her computer and began to connect the device to it.

You were terrified, but then you thought of this might be the only chance that can get you got of here, so are you willing you take that move?

"You want this Hanao? I'm all set," Purah gave you a thumbs up.

You took a deep breath, you told yourself you will be ready for the consequences, for the sake of yours and.. Revali.

"Ok, here it goes," you took the device and placed it on your head. Waiting for something to start talking to you.

You closed your eyes tightly, not wanting to be scared of anything. When you reopen them, you heard a laugh.

"Finally dare to talk to me?"

huheuehuehuhe thanks for reading, sorry I havent update for so long!!! Find out the conversation between you and that weird thing next chapter!!