Chapter Thirty Seven (SEASON FINALE WOODBURY)

Start from the beginning

Anthony had been in the entire apartment, except for that room. The Governor explained it was his own room, not a public one.

"Anthony." The Governor answered, walking over.

"There's people at the wall. They want to come in," Anthony explained.

The Governor nodded. "Let me see them. Take their weapons upon entrance, and store them. We don't need them shooting up this place." 

Anthony quickly nodded in agreement. "Alright, this way," Anthony signaled before quickly walking out of the apartment, and rushing down the stairs with the Governor behind him. The Governor pulled out the gun from his waistband and put on his less charismatic face, walking out.

Upon walking out, Adri had seen Anthony and The Governor rush to the wall. She'd wondered what was going on, so she quickly ran over, heel boots quickly pacing and hitting the ground. On the otherside, the three new survivors were waiting patiently.

"If we could just get some handwarmers or something, it'd be great." The teen boy said, looking up.

The Governor climbed up the ladder to the wall, taking Savannah's place. "Nice work, Savannah. You can go,"

She nodded, slowly lowering her gun before going to the street. Anthony climbed the ladder, raising his gun.

"What do you want?" The Governor quickly asked.

The black-haired one, almost Asian looking walked forward. "What do we have, is more like it. And the simple answer to that is nothing."

"We've been out on our for weeks.. months probably." The brown-haired, younger girl said.

The Governor nodded slowly. "We have a town, here. With a normal life."

The three outsiders nodded. "Please,"

Anthony glanced at the Governor. "Let them in, they seem like they're safe."

The Governor nodded, looking down to Adri who was listening. "Adri, honey, can you open the gate? Savannah will help you."

Adri nodded, commanding to his orders, as Savannah quickly helped. The large gate opened, creaking slowly. The three walked inside.

In Doctor Stevens' office, the three sat, and were given medications. Food and water, as well. All three were dehydrated, and starving. The three were mostly quiet, until Doctor Stevens started to ask the essential questions. 

"Please tell me your names," She asked, grabbing a bottle of ibuprofen.  

The brown haired girl with glasses was the first to speak. "I'm Olivia," she spoke softly. "Olivia Clark."

The boy spoke next. "Carlos," the other one said with a nod. "Carlos North,"

"Delta.." Delta said with a small smile, brushing her black hair back. "We're all related."

"You all look so.. so close together in age.." Dr. Stevens furrowed her eyebrows.

"Our mother was a whore." Olivia rolled her eyes.

Dr. Stevens rose an eyebrow, looking at the children. "And how old are you all?"

"I'm fourteen, Delta is sixteen, and Olivia is thirteen." Carlos stated, looking at the doctor.

She nodded slowly, dividing the pills to the kids. "Take those,"

They all nodded, taking the pills and putting them into their mouth.