Chapter 3

The flashing lights of the ambulance lit up the alleyway with red and blue signaling help and safety.

Safety was the last thing any of the boys felt as the police officers dragged a handcuffed Taehyung into the police vehicle and Yoongi's corpse was pulled on a stretcher into an ambulance.

We all were at a lose for words. What now? Taehyung was already wanted for murder, he was certainly not getting out of jail anytime soon. Yoongi? We couldn't process the haunting feeling of losing another in such a short time. Pain carved into a skull every second it got.

Two NIS agents were in the middle of taking samples from Courtney corpse. They interrogated us just moments ago about what actually happened here. They asked about Courtney. We've lived with her for so long now and we knew that she was the ex-Busan Killer. We couldn't tell them that. We shouldn't tell them that. Should we?

Courtney was gone. Should her secret die with her or should we let her leave a mark. Let the world know that this is the person they could never catch. This is the person who had outsmart millions of trained agents. This was the Busan Killer.

Namjoon felt proud of his thought patterns. He was so blinded by the need to honor Courtney because he felt like he failed her by not being able to save her. He was unable to see the biggest flaw in his plan.

"Officers I have some information that I'm sure you would like to know" the two agents looked at him with knitted eyebrows. "I'm glad you decided to speak up" the shorter of the two responded in an authoritative manner, "took you long enough, ow" he mumbled the last bit out causing an elbow into his side from the taller one.

Namjoon had relayed the information to the two agents with the evidence of Courtney's many weapons and papers of entry logs she had written. The rest of the boys all sat in the lounge trying their hardest to comfort each other.

The agents looked furious to say the least. "To think we'd finally find the famous Busan Killer only to find her dead, just our luck" the shorter one was practically fuming at this information while the taller one looked to be thinking hard about something with a saddened expression on his face.

"These entry logs are very useful, thank you, but..." he trailed off as though trying to find the right words, "the last few entries are completely different from earlier ones, a lot saner."

"Don't do this again, this sympathy thing." The shorter one was pissed, "remember how many people she has killed" The taller one looked conflicted, "I know but she really did seem like she was changing, sure she would have still gone to jail but..." he sighed, "I don't know, people can change and you know that more then anyone else so.. I just feel sad thinking about it."

"Yeah I understand but does that show for their other friend we just locked up!" The shorter one showed no sympathy, "two murderers in one place how do we not know there aren't more?"

Namjoon couldn't stand it anymore. Fists clenched, he stood up so quickly his chair fell back making a loud clang on the floor. "You don't know any of us. You don't know the reasons for our actions. Taehyung killed him out of pure anger. That monster murdered our friend! He deserved it!"

The shorter one showed no emotion towards Namjoon's outburst, he only sighed. "Well your friend also murdered many others who probably felt the same way as you do right now, she may have been your friend but have you ever thought about all the lives that were cut short by her hand?" Namjoon's mouth fell open, no words could form. "Sorry to say this kid but you and the rest of your friends are under-arrest for harboring a fugitive, don't try to resist arrest, it'll only make things harder for you."

Namjoon's world came crumbling down. This isn't how he had thought it would go down. He fucked everything up and had no way of fixing it.

They were all completely and utterly fucked.