Hopeless Love

Fifteen
Hopeless Love

Don't think this means that the book will be regularly updated. I still despise this thing.

The new Titan of Time could feel the astonished and scared glances burning into him.

Percy had just returned from his... encounter... with time itself, and he could say that without a doubt, he was done with anything regarding it. The experience had shown him how pathetic he really was, and it was not a feeling he appreciated.

In a single move the tide of the battle had turned and he lost. All in a single move! But no,  he had been on the losing team since the beginning. Chronos has merely been toying with him. The very idea infuriated him to no end.

Percy was just about to give up on informing the council, as the palace occupants were driving him insane, when a gentle voice called out.

"Percy? You... you're back!" The Titan spun only to let out a groan as a figure crashed into him. He hadn't been injured in his encounter, but his body still felt like it had been hit by a bus. Percy looked down ready to tell the person off, but struggled to get the words out after recognizing the Carmel hair hugged against his chest.

"Calypso, I know you're happy to see me, but can you let up just a little bit? You're crushing my insides and I'd like to not die today. Considering I just barely escaped it. Apparently this was the wrong thing to say as the girl proceeded to tighten her grip on him.

"You disappear for over a year, and then just come walking back in here like you own the place," Percy grew confused at this. He's the Titan King, doesn't that make this palace... his? "I thought you'd been killed!" The girl cried, continuing to break Percy's ribs. If she crushed him anymore he might actually die!

"Look, I'm sorry. I just needed to get away before I fought Chronos and it also gave me a way to train." Percy responded, all the while trying to get the girl to loosen her hold on him.

"You left me again."

"You know that I didnt have a choice either time."

"You still left me. You broke you're promise Perseus!"

"Calypso... I tried to get you off your Island, I really did, and after so long, I did. I'm sorry that it took me so long. It took winning a war for them to even consider it, and a second war plus extra variables for them to actually do it." Percy had always regretted the fact that it had taken so long for the Titaness to be released. Life had been a lot more chaotic then. The Titan was about to continue trying to save himself, when he felt two slender hands grip the sides of his face. He was about to question it when a pair of lips melted against his own, the scent of Carmel invading his senses.

Percy couldn't believe it, Calypso was kissing him, and as much as he hated himself for it, he enjoyed it. He wanted to continue it, to go even further. He could feel the urgency, the love, the heat that overflowed from Calypso, but the burning pain spreading through out his body brought him back to reality. He had a wife. He didn't cheat. He was Loyal.

The Titan quickly pushed the Titaness off of him, anything to stop the burning pain and fires of guilt that were blossoming.

"Percy... I've loved you since you came to Ogygia. You left me then, you left me after I told you about Hermès... I don't think I can take you leaving me again. Please just stay with me... I love you..." Calypso whispered, her voice rising and falling as she spoke to him through tears. The sight broke a part of his heart, and he knew it would never be fixed after today.

"I can't Calypso. I'm married, I'm loyal, and... I don't love you. I've never loved you." Percy said the words, but he instantly wished he could take them back. The sight of Calypso as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him, nothing more than a sobbing mess, wasn't something he could really comprehend... so he fled.

If this wasn't already a Pertemis thing (which it severely lacks) Calypso would totally be the second half to Percy. Or if I'd gone with my original plan and made him a player, then she would have definitely been one of the girls. Alas, Percy is a good guy and he more or less just pities the poor girl. He's saved her and left her twice now just as many other Heroes have done... Poor Poor Calypso.

Sorry it's short........ oops?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this.