x.bad seed rising

Waking up to the weight of seven kids on her was becoming a normal occurrence, even after her father moved their rooms the farthest away from her, they still managed to find their way into her bed without fail

Not that she minded, it was just harder for her to leave them when she had to get up.

Sighing softly, she glanced down at the figures spread across her bed, smiling amusedly at the way they were sprawled out, letting out a small laugh when she spied Klaus foot on Diego's face, shifting slightly she got out of bed with as much caution as she used on missions.

Praising her ballet classes in her head, she expertly made her way to her closet to get dressed, making as little noise as possible when taking her clothes off the hanger and going into the bathroom to start the day.
——————
Falling into step quickly as she moved around the kitchen making breakfast for everyone, routinely checking on the thoughts of the household, making sure all the babies were still knocked out, she easily served the food before swiftly running up the stairs to begin training as always.

Passing the nannies rooms, without a falter in her steps, she used her powers to interrupt their dreams by making small alarms going off in their heads, grinning widely as she heard them all shoot up from their beds, quickly planting the picture of the babies napping on her bed onto the forefront on their minds.
———————
"-ewo!-ewo! It me! -ewo!" Allison yelled out as she ran as fast as her small wobbly legs could take her to Number Zero, who was passing their room after her lesson, hugging her legs briefly before hiding behind them as her nanny was fast behind her.

Stumbling slightly, Number Zero laughed at the sight before her as Allison's nanny was out of breath chasing the small baby around, only to glare at the women as she raised her voice at Allison, "Number 3! You Cannot keep running off like that! Just wait til I tell your father! If he doesn't discipline you, I will!"

Completely ignoring the fact Number Zero was there, she moved around her to grab 'number 3'.

Blood boiling as Allison dug herself deeper into the back of her legs, eyes unknowingly glowing as she glared darkly at the women, "I would watch your tone when you speak to her! I'm not just some little girl you know, and her NAME is Allison! It would do you good to call her that!"

Picking up Allison, purposely bumping into the nanny as she walked passed her into the room to glare heatedly at the other nannies who stopped to stare at the commotion, " The same goes to you guys, And If you even so much as think about touching a hair on their heads, I will know and it won't be pretty! Do I make myself clear?" She said pausing briefly to wait for their response.

"I Said, Do I Make Myself Clear?" She bellowed out as she received no response, eyes shinning brighter, glowing veins appearing on her face as they stood silent.

Stepping forward in the room, the room began to slightly tremble against her powers she was unknowingly using as she grew angrier, the women in the room shared scared glances before quickly stuttering out a yes.

The shaking stopped immediately as her eyes dimmed and the glowing veins receded back into her face, smiling tauntingly at them, her expression quickly changing into a genuine smile as she looked down at Allison in her arms, blowing raspberries at her as she tickled her stomach earning her an award winning giggle.

Without looking at them she used her powers one more time, lifting all the nannies and proceeding to throw them outside the room before closing and locking the door, ignoring their surprised yells.

Turning to the babies, smiling widely as they all excitedly call out to her, running towards her and Allison.

Hey guys! Oh my god, I can't believe I have 1k views! I really thought that no one would read my fanfic, let alone like it! It's completely unbelievable to me!

I will also be adding a filler chapter later on today!!! Btw I used The song Bad Seed Rising by Bad Seed Rising as inspiration sort of.