Last chapter

He came in and told me to get up so I did because I did not want to get hit again. He took me in his room and he got on top of me and he stared to kiss me I kick him in the nuts and ran out he got up and ran after me and I took a big rock and hit him and he fell. I ran to my friends and ask if I can use her. Car she said sure why I said just give it to me!. She gave me the keys and I took her car and left to my house then I got my stuff in my house. When I was driving I hit a car I could not get out. I looked at my leg it was stuck it hurt so bad. The guy came out and said are u okay. He called the cops and when they got there they could not get me out. Then they cut the door open when I got to the hospital I lost so much blood It was so hared to see I got up and fell and hit my head. The nurse came in and pulled my arm to get me up then she out me on the bed but when she left I took off my ivs and I seen a lot of blood come out because I have cuts and I took off my thing on my leg and I was losing a lot of blood and I was falling asleep. When the nurse can in they said omg she had lost a lot of blood they try everything that they could but I did not make it. They called my ex and they told that I had past away he stared to cry then he hang up. He went in his room and he hang himself and the cops ran in but he was gone.

I hope u like my book because this is the first book i finish. I really hope u like it😄👌😍😭

Vote 👍

Comment 👌