I found out i was pregnant

After five mines I looked at the test I was pregnant he came in and looked at me he was so mad he said how the fuck can this happen we used a condom. I said something's condoms brakes. He said fuck I can't be the father. I looked at him and said u fucking joking me this is the first time I had sex will u raped me and now u are going to say this is not your baby. I told him I am not going to keep the baby because I am only 16 years old and I don't want to have a baby and if she or he said how u guys meet what do I say he kidnaped me and raped me no I am not have this baby I can't rise a baby in here.

Josh: why not.

:me I can't go no where's and I can't see my friends and family like wtf.

Josh:we'll no if I let u go u will tell on me u bitch.

Me: see what I mean u call me names u hit me u yell at me I will not bring a baby in this world and let her or him hear that or see there mom get beat up by there father. Fuck that shit.

I turn around on the bed and went to bed. In my head I said wow I am sleeping the first time I went to bed since I been here. I been here since 5 day and I miss my mom we'll she is in New York so I hope she comes home and not know I went to school and I am not home so they can look for me so I can go home.

Josh said I will on tie u but u have to go in the car so I can take u out to eat when he took me out the house it was like I was in jail will it felt like it. When I walked out he look at me. He went to kiss me I kicked him in the ball and I ran to the neighbor and I call the cops and said I got raped and kidnap. The cops said where are u I told the where and they said I am on my way.

Josh: where the fuck are u bitch he was yelling holding his nuts. He went back in his house and said I new I should not trust that little bitch.

Cops came to the house and took me in the car and asked me stuff I told them and the brought me home. They when to Josh's house and he was there he answer the door I the cops hand cuffs him and he went to jail for 3 years.

The cops told me he only went to jail for 3 years I was scared when he comes back what if he hurts me again.