Back to school

I went back to school people went up to me and said where the Hell were you I said I don't want to talk about it. I went to class and went to my seat and I was thinking about that day when I got rapped I stared to cry and I ask if I can go home he said yes so I went to my desk and got my books and went home. When I got home the phone stared to ring it was josh from the jail.

Josh: hey how u doing are u keeping the baby.

Me : yes only because I don't want to give it away and u are not going to be in its life.

Josh: wtf no I am going to be in the baby's life u like it or not u fucking bitch and the phone hanged up.

I stared to cry fuck when he gets out he will hurt me I am so scared for me and my baby.

I call Sam and said hey u want to hang out I got to tell u something.

Sam: why did u not go to school and yes let's hang out I will come over.

Me: I will tell u when u come here okay.

Sam: okay I am coming right now okay.

Me: okay by

Sam: Bye

I went to my room and took my make up off so she can see my face what he did to me. When I was going down stairs the door open and she said omg wtf happen to your face I said sit on the couch. I told her josh kidnaped me and raped me and I am pregnant and he is in jail. She said omg why would he do that you have to tell your mom kayley.

I said no not now i can't tell her I just need some time plz Sam don't tell her 😭. She said okay but you are going to tell her okay we'll I have to go Kayley I will see u after I have to help my mom clean she said I have to but I will check on u after kayley.

Me : okay I will be here but if I fall asleep just wake me up.

Sam: okay I will love you kayley.

Me : I love you to bye.

Sam: bye kayley.

She left and I went to my room and went to bed I was so tired. I woke up and Sam did not come so I went to get ready to tell my mom what happen to me.