Got a phone call from josh

Josh called and said I am so sorry but u you just let me see the baby I would not of hurt u.

Me: ya but it was the fact that u kidnaped me and raped me and hurt me.

Josh: I will change plz I will make up for it just can I ask two thing.

Me: what is that josh.

Josh: One can u bail me out and two can u let me see my baby anytime and I will not hurt u no more.

Me: I don't know josh u really hurt me a lot u got me pregnant and u kidnaped my baby and how do I know that u won't do that again to me.

Josh: we'll because u did not let me see my baby so I took her but if u let me see her I won't do that shit no more plz just let me out.

Me: how much is it.

Josh: $900.

Me: that's a lot but i will think about it I will call you back.

Josh : okay bye

Me: bye

I went to my room and got the money. I went to get jill and out her in the car and went to bail him out when I seen him I was happy a little. He came up to me and said thank you. I said np and I said were are u going he said home okay when I dropped him off he went in the back and open the door and he kiss Jill in the head. I said come over after or tomorrow. He said sure after I will come over. Went I was on my why home I got a call from the cops and they said your mom was in a car crash. I said OMG were is she I stared to cry he said we are wait for people to get her out because she is stuck really bad.