Finding out i was kidnap by my ex

I woke up in his room I was tied down on the bed with hand cups I was yelling for help he came in and said no one is going to hear u bitch so stop yelling. I said u will get it josh.

He went up to me and kissed me on the lips I pulled away he slapped me. He said u pull away again I will cut you . He went up and kissed me again I did not pull away because I did not want him to hurt me again so I went along with it. Then he stared to take off my stuff I said to him plz don't just let me go I stared to cry he looked at me don't cry do u know I love u he told me.

He took off my stuff and he hold my face and my arm I was yelling pulling away from him and slapped me and raped me the next day he raped me over and over I was so sick he did not give me food I was scared for my life. All he does is rap me I am so tried I don't sleep if I sleep he will get really mad and punch me till I have blood on my face I cry all the time and he just say I love u. I told him if u love me u would not lay a fucking hand on me.

The next day and after that I got morning sickness I told him I might be pregnant he said no that can't be I said yes I think I am so he tied me on the bed and went to the store and got a test and came back and on tied me. He said take this I took it and I waited for 5 mins.