Chapter Eight: A Fight 1v2

Narrator

"Geez is your grandfather ALWAYS that talkative?" "Only when he meets a new person or the Great Zapfish is missing."
Gabe had just gotten done talking with Cuddlefish but he was SURE annoying.
Whilst walking they past an alley... only just to get grabbed by some people. "THE HECK?!"
Gabe hollered. "Shut it Weakling" a male said. Turns out it was a gang of three Inklings. Now Gabe has been very paranoid about being held (it happened when the test tube opened... yes he likes hugs not to be held by someone) now inklings were not as strong as him but this idiot and his pals were A LITTLE strong. The leader looked at Callie. "Woah your Callie from the Squid Sisters right?" "Y-yes" Callie was scared. "Then why are you hanging out with this stupid piece of garbage? You should hang out with me." He said dragging Callie away. That made...
Gabe SNAP.
He just got called GARBAGE. He headbutted the guy behind him. "OW!" Gabe proceeded to pull out his pistol... and shot him. Putting it away he pulled out his favorite weapon...
His crowbar.
Just to block the 2nd inkling with it. Crowbar vs SplatRoller... and crowbar won. Gabe let one of his hands go and punched the inkling in the mouth. Then he started to beat the crap out of her with the crowbar. "W-wait..." Gabe grabbed her by the caller of her jacket. "What you squidy piece of shit?" "What do you want from me..?" "Where. Is. Your. Leader."
"On the outskirts of the square..."
Then he stabbed with the end of the crowbar into her head.