A Deal Of Dire Circumstances

Gabe continues to struggle against these things as he was soon shoved into a train car.

"Oh Lovely... It smells like death could barf in here..." He grumbled.

Pretty soon the door opened and a blue slug looking fellow in a dapper conductor hat started to... Uh... Slug... Over to the three beings.

"Greetings. I see you sanitized octolings finally made it back from your mission, but your friend here clearly doesn't have access here." Said the slug.

"So you're saying we ain't going anywhere until I have access with a card or somethin'?" Asked Gabe. Seeing a big chance to not go where these dumb "Sanitized Octolings" wanted to take him.

"Correct."

"Then I won't mind if I stay bac-"

"Found card with identification on it. Will it help?" An S. Octoling said.

"What form of I.D?"

"Everything." It shows the slug the I.D

'Great the kelp fuckers when through my wallet....'

"I guess that will have to work. You may continue."

Hours later...

Gabe was soon woken by one of the Octolings.

"Human. We have made our stop. Stand."

"Yeah yeah good morning to you too..." He stood up and followed the octos. "Finally outta there. Wait-" he looks on his back. "Well shit something is growing on me."