Chapter Five: The Statute of TARnage

"Sorry I just had to make a PUNNY joke!" Said Gabe_The_Inkling

Narrator

Well Gabe was pooped he looked around for his phone but saw... THE STATUTE OF LIBERTY?! "Holy fuck!" Gabe put on a hoodie and put the hood up and walked out. He ran to the ocean.
And jumped.
10 inklings saw this and said "WAIT NO!!!" But it was to late he was swimming away. "Wait helicopters?" He said. Then he saw him Commander TarTar. "A fucking goopy telephone?!" He said as he climbed up the statue.
(A song for this occasion)

Agent 8 POV

"Wait Agent 8 what's that?" The Cap'n said. "Looks like a inkling without tenticals" said Pearl. "No that's a human!" Said Marina. "A HUMAN?" yelled out Pearl and Cuttlefish.

Agent G POV

Grrr... I thought as I climb up to the fucking mega lazer beam thing. I started to rip up parts. This ooze came out and I broke all of tanks. "WHAT?!" Tartar yelled out. As I walked up to the eyes of the statue. I held up my pistol and fired at TarTar. I shot his eyes out and broke his speaker. Then I smashed through the bullet hole window... and started to bash his head with my crowbar! Then with one last piece of the idea I took out a wrench and broke the control panel stopping everything and made to statue sink back into the water... never to be seen again.