Trick Or Treat

I was going to post this on Halloween, but I'm busy. :P So, the next part.

Not written in first person because it doesn't really have to do with the story...Kinda.

---

Sin smirked wildly on his walk to Dimitri's room, his belt buckles jingling as he stepped, a paper bag clutched tightly in his hand. Today was Halloween and Sin just wanted some fun...With Dimitri. And that idiot Carlisle had better butt out this time, Carlisle ruined so much all the time and it drove Sin up a wall. Whatever Sin had the stupid shit had to come and try to take it, every time it happened it reminded Sin of ninth grade when he and Carlisle fought over Miss Summers, the hot substitute. Not like their feelings could have been returned, but still.

Sin rapped his white bandaged knuckles to the door, staring down at what he was wearing, a small red jacket, his lower abdomen exposed, and his black pants held on by a metallic belt with tags. He felt sexy, but then again when didn't he? He yanked the red hood over his long blond hair and tried his best at an innocent smile when Dimitri pried the door open.

Those hazel eyes narrowed to slits as Dimitri hid behind his door, Sin cocked his head to the side, gripping to the door frame, "Hey there." He said Dimitri backed slightly, opening his door a bit more so he was standing before Sin, glowering up at him.

"What do you want?" Dimitri snapped, but before he could say anything else or even yell out, Sin scooped the boy up and threw him over his shoulder, chuckling as he kicked the door shut and caused a shout from Dimitri who was slipping,

"Oh relax." He said, throwing the kid down on his bed as he tossed the bag to him, his hands on his slender hips as he smiled at the smaller male, "Put it on." He motioned with his hands as Dimitri peered into the bag, his face twisting into disgust.

"Never!" He dropped it off the side of the bed, hopping up, "Now out you go! I don't like Halloween." Sin rolled his bright eyes, shaking his head as he stepped onto the bed, "It wasn't a question." He got his hand on the back of Dimitri's head and yanked him close, pressing his forehead to the others, "I was telling you to." Dimitri blinked, his face turning a deep shade of red at how close Sin was getting,

"I don't..." Sin raised an eyebrow and Dimitri swallowed, "Eh..." Sin shoved Dimitri back, narrowing his eyes at the smaller male.

"Do I have to help you get dressed?" He smirked darkly; his eyes staring into Dimitri's as he slid his hand up the boy's thigh, Dimitri tried to get up, but Sin pressed him back down with his free hand, the other slipping to Dimitri's inner thigh, "It's no problem at all." He snickered, latching onto the hem of Dimitri's pants to yank them down. He heard a squeak emit from Dimitri as his fingers travelled over his body, exposing himself to the blonde, Sin's hands gripping to his member and moving the younger's shirt further up.

"Dimitri..." He whispered into Dimitri's ear, he felt the boy cringe under him and his fingers, "You're-" Before Sin could finish he was greeted with Dimitri's elbow in his face. Releasing Dimitri to rub his face, he felt the boy's weight leave the bed,

"I'll put it on! Stop touching me!" Dimitri shrieked Sin peered out through his fingers to watch as he ran into his bathroom. Sin drew out a breath, looking around the room as he waited for his dear boy to come out in the costume he picked out for him, Sin couldn't exactly say where he got it, he himself didn't know. A boy that spent most of his days skipping class in the basement lent it to him. And Sin had decided it would look best on Dimitri.

Sin chuckled darkly, licking his lips as he pictured the small male in this outfit, Carlisle would be so-

"Uhm. Sin...What the hell is this?" Sin was too busy in his head to notice Dimitri had stepped out of the bathroom. Sin sucked in a breath, looking the boy up and down in his costume, Sin couldn't think up a reason why he'd be embarrassed of it, pushing himself from the bed he moved before Dimitri, gripping onto the cat ears headband. Sin had weird fantasies.