Eden High - Scene II

Now I couldn’t bite back the smirk that was forming on my paled face, really, here he was, right before me, the man of the freaking hour. He had stuck his hand out to me, expecting a shake. Forcing down my…displeasure I took his slightly smaller one into my hand and gave it a firm shake, “Hello, it’s nice to meet you.” I said, “My name is Gian.”

Dimitri offered a kind smile in return; he released my hand after only a moment. Seems he didn’t like my touch too much, he granted me an off look. “Nice to meet you as well.” His eyes focused on me momentarily then they shifted to Aoba, “Well…just any question you can come find me…” He shot me once last glance, his light eyes narrowed then he left the room without another word. He stepped out to another room along the hall, I sighed before noticing that Aoba’s eyes were on me,

“What is it?” I snarled, not appreciating the attention.

He eyed me closely, scanning over my slender form before giving a shrug, “I’ve only known you for a few moments, but you really did not come off as the flirtatious type.”

I snorted, “What does that freakin’ mean?”

Aoba’s eyebrow arched slowly, he gave me a look of disbelief, “The way you acted around him…It was just…it gave that sort of air off you know?” Aoba’s face scrunched up, for a moment I found it charming, you know like how adults do with children, “You’re not like that are you?”

I scowled, how could he even come to that conclusion?! What a disturbing thought, it almost caused me to vomit even, preferably on his sandals. I bit on my lower lip, fighting the urge to yell my disdain at him, “I hate men.” My eyes were narrowed to slits and I could tell that my look was one of those murderous ones I liked to wear, “And I ‘specially hate Dimitri.”

Aoba chuckled then turned and began to continue his unpacking, “Well…you could have fooled me.”

“Apparently.” I snarled.

It was later that evening when Aoba offered that we go for some dinner together. It had only been a couple hours, but I could see myself being this guy’s friend and enjoying his company. We talked through that time; we didn’t really bother to associate with the other freshmen. Because to be quite frank, they were either extremely weird or just plain scary, Aoba was the most normal appearing of them all. I was now secretly thankful to have him as a roommate instead of one of those fags.

By definition, I suppose Aoba would then too be a fag. He was pansexual; practically anything went with him, bi-sexual just gender didn’t decide anything. It didn’t really make sense to me either…But it was cool with me as long as he kept his distance…And that distance was a good foot. His parents had come from South Korea (this explained his name.) He had a very simple life, he got fairly good grades in his other school. He enjoyed fishing, surfing and the occasional video game, he would much rather play chess though.

Aoba was normal enough for me; I could deal with this guy. He told me we’d have a lot of fun as roommates…Well I would hope so; I’d hate a boring roommate.

At dinner there was no avoiding the other kids in our class, apparently now instead of choosing where you could sit you had to sit at your grade’s table, so all  the freshmen sat at the table with the huge ‘Nine’ on it. I was between Aoba and some other…kid. Let it be known that this kid could talk, he never shut up and I swear he was trying to make a pass on Aoba. Poor guy…I offered the guy another glance up… “Hrm, not bad.” I muttered.

“What isn’t?” Aoba smirked at me; I blinked and glanced to my tray that didn’t really have anything on it. Food wasn’t my favorite thing, but there was some fruit placed neatly to one side,

“Uhh…the strawberries…” I felt the back of my neck heat up, I was surprised at myself for not throwing a fit, usually I would at something like this. How could I even consider a guy not ‘bad’ looking? They were all hard and hairy and only got harder. Nothing great about it…They were nothing compared to girls who just…It was really more or less the feel of them and how their skin was seemed so smooth and the way their hair flowed. I bit my cheek, well; I wouldn’t be getting any ass for a while so might as well try and not think about it now.

The kid beside me snorted, I didn’t like him…So I shoved him over Aoba chuckled softly to my side. “Yeah…Strawberries that are nice and pink…Sweet too.” He nodded when I glanced back to him, “Not bad.” He nudged me softly, “Let’s go, huh? You’re probably tired.”

I was a little…weird about his offer, but took it up anyway; I stood leaving my tray behind and followed him to the stairs. I took this time to gaze at his back fixedly. He had nice broad shoulders, could probably carry a fucking train on them. He could get so many girls…It’s just…no lie about it.

Aoba looked back at me when we reached our room, “What’s with that look?” he was smirking quite large now, I returned the look only with a touch of an arched eyebrow, I didn’t quite get him.

“Tired?”

He shoved the door open and stepped in; he muttered under his breath then flopped over on his bed. I shut the door behind me and sat upon my bed looking at the other male. I wondered for a moment why he was here then shoved it to the back of my mind, I’m sure it would be discovered soon enough. The bed creaked as I fell back upon it, Aoba was tapping on something, (I believe a cellphone.) I sighed softly, “Classes tomorrow.”

His bed groaned as he stood and strode over to his beau he rummaged through it not even offering a reply to my comment. I breathed in deeply and rolled over to my side, watching the grey wall closely as I listened to him step about the room, “Yup.” He finally whispered after moments of silence, there was a smile to his voice…”We’re ganna sit next to each other correct?”

I chuckled, “Uh…sure man.”

I closed my eyes momentarily, I seriously wanted to sleep, but…it was so early. Aoba’s footsteps were prominent in the otherwise silent room as he changed out of his day clothes. I heard his steps approach me, but I kept my eyes shut and didn’t bother to move, “You going to change?” I could only imagine the odd look on his face when I didn’t answer, “You’re not asleep are you?” I felt his hand on my shoulder; again, I didn’t bother to move. It was a lazy night in my defense; I just wanted to be left be. He hummed under his breath for a moment, “Well that’s just like you.” He murmured, accidently I furrowed my eyebrows at the thought, but I suppose he hadn’t seen, “You’d always pass out early…”

This statement bothered me…He was acting as if he’d had experience with me before.

“I’d hoped that since you’d gotten older you may be able to stay up later.”

He chuckled; I heard the light click off then the door open and close.

My eyes blinked when they opened to the dark, my lips pursed closely.

“What the fuck?” I growled under my breath.

---

uggghhhh...

updateeeessss arrreee toooo slllooowwww.

this finishes the introduction.