Eden High

A while after, I sat there rubbing at my head and re-thinking what I had just done. Sin was probably getting a wrong message, but what was I doing just jumping up and kissing him? I was becoming something I didn't want to be, a tease. And what about the other one? Carlisle wasn't going to be too happy if he knew, he hated Sin enough as was. And now I began to think, why did the two hate each other so much? Probably something childish, like one took the other's cookie at lunch or something.

I rolled over onto my stomach, shutting my eyes. I was asleep before I could even notice I was tired and when I awoke I groaned, feeling just how stiff I was from laying in the same position all night long. I rolled my shoulders, hopping up and running a brush from my nightstand through my bed head.

I left for the cafeteria after my routine was done and played with my wet hair as I walked, glancing curiously around for anyone I knew, but with only knowing three people in a school with God knows how many students I doubted greatly I'd see any of them.

Sliding down into a seat by a table I thought was abandoned, I took the time to look around again before a voice interrupted my gazing, a high pitched and...Almost annoying voice.

"Excuse me?" It snarled I looked for the culprit, a male with long black hair about to his shoulders; glasses pushed him up on the bridge of his nose, dirt brown eyes glaring into my own. Not the best looking guy you ever did see, but he was better off than some men. I tilted my head towards him, letting him know I was listening to whatever he had to spew. "Why are you here?"

I shrugged my shoulders, letting my mind wander to a conceited thought of people probably knowing me for some rumor, that and I was around the two most well-known boys of the school. "Thought it was free?" Another shrug, I looked over, raising my eyebrow at the male questioning me, "Who are you anyway?"

"You'll figure out soon enough!" He spat, narrowing his gross eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out, acting like a five year old before crossing my arms over my chest and looking off. Another voice came yet again, a normal voice, not too deep and not too high pitched as the unfortunate I'd just spoken to,

"Don't talk like that to Dimitri." A slender male leaned over on the table, his sandy hair falling into his rounded face, "Carlisle or Sin will hunt you down." He flicked his tongue out and hissed, snickering as he went away and rejoined his original table.

"Am I getting popular or-?" Before I could finish the pale male began,

"I don't care about Carlisle." He spat and I raised my eyebrow yet again, he seemed to be quite pissy, his eyes turned back to me, he growled at me, "Only 'cause you follow Sin and Carlisle all day, going between the both of them."

"They're going to get yooouuu." Cooed the boy from the table nearby, waving his bottle of water above his head, a few at his table snickered along with him. I nodded, but of course I wasn't entirely sure if Carlisle and Sin would beat someone up if they messed with me. Actually, I really doubted it, they didn't seem like the type of people to just go and attack. But I also didn't know them too well and I'd seen them fight once before.

I snorted, "Yes. I loved getting done up the butt." I spat, narrowing my eyes towards the other who dared imply such a disgusting thing. But...I had kissed Sin willingly. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, kicking my legs out and stretching, allowing myself to sink lower in the plastic seat, "Well...Er."

"WAIT!" Another guy shouted, he stood up from his table, green eyes wide with what he just heard, his skinny finger was pointed at my slouching form, "You had sex with one of them?!"

I shook my head and stood up myself, "No! I...not willingly!"

The boy across from my got even angrier looking, "Who was it?"