Eden High

The chapter not even a mother could love.

Eden is almost finished! A couple more parts than I'm done and can work on my next story~<3

i'm excited. i'm excited. i'm excited.

and you would be too.

enjoy this...weird ass pair?

xD

---

Carlisle lately has been trying to convince me that there is something going on between Sin and Adam or rather, they’re planning something, hiding, just, they were getting too friendly, not that it bothered me in anyway what so ever I just…I just wanted to prove Carlisle wrong for once about something and now this was my chance! Oh he was just going to eat those words up.

“Dimitri, maybe you should try like, listening to Adam, you know…when he actually talks about himself?”

This statement from Carlisle was just randomly brought up, neither of us were thinking about Sin and Adam, atleast I wasn’t. For so reason though, Carlisle seemed pretty intent on knowing everything. Well, about Sin that was anyway.

“He talks…a lot. It’s hard to listen to him go on and on, I drone him out.”

I chuckled, but Carlisle just frowned, “Did you ever really pay attention to anything?” He looked down at me, arching an eyebrow, “Aren’t you guys like best friends or whatever?”

“Uh, I guess so. I mean I know things about the guy, a lot of things, but,” I shrugged my shoulders, “He rarely talks about Sin, but if he does he just goes on and on, it’s hard to shut him up really. So I guess you can say, once he stops he realizes it and never speaks, unless you bring it out of him.”

“And you still think that they aren’t-“

“Shut up Carlisle.” I smiled largely at him, “Please, Dear?”

Carlisle heaved a sigh, “Seriously though.”

And after that I didn’t really listen to what he had to say.

Silly boy, he’d learn not to mess with me.

You know, I clearly wasn’t meant at all for this stalking business, wherever I seemed to go Adam managed to spot me. Sin was clueless, but not Adam, guess it takes a stalker to know a stalker or something?

I’d be casually hiding behind a corner of possibly some fence type structure and Adam would just glance over than call,

“Come join as Dimitri!”

I frowned; I didn’t really want to interrupt since he and Sin were having a sort of sweet moment. Adam and Sin were just…walking around. What was so weird about that? Adam and I did it quite often. They were examining what little plant life that grew around this school. Sin didn’t seem all that interesting, but he hung around Adam anyway.

When Adam did call out to me though his face got red, guess he didn’t like being seen acting like such a gentle person.

“Er…Ah. No. Sorry.”

“Oh? What are you doing back there anyway?” He leaned over the fence, smirking at me. I could see the devious look in his dark eyes, yup. The guy had caught me.

“I just dropped something.”

“Dropped what?”

My dignity.