Chapter 63 - Seen better day's

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing? Get help. Now!" his voice thundered decorated with a wavering unsettledness.

"You heard him hurry up and get Satou here!" Kenji quickly responded.

Immediately they put their act together and hurried off.

"Boss is there anything I can do?" Kenji asked getting closer in order to get a better sense of the situation.

Ryuu didn't respond, he wasn't listening his focus remained firmly on Mikage, as if as soon as he looked away, he would lose this person.

"I love you, I love you" Ryuu kept whispering repeatedly in his ear.

Kenji quietly left making sure that everything was running smoothly. Not long after a blond headed man quickly stormed in.

He quickly looked at each of the figures, the atmosphere wasn't particularly hard to deduce. His expression immediately became clouded with a look of disgust.

"What happened to him" Hayato quickly demanded, hoping to get an answer just as quickly.

Ryuu didn't answer he held Mikage even tighter as his convulsing started to become more extreme.

"Boss what happened! I SAID WHA..."

Just as Hayato raised his voice he heard something strange, something strange enough to stop him from raising his voice. It was a eerie rattling, one which was foreboding that kept getting more intense at every second. Despite dreading what was creating the sound he found what it was making the noise rather easily, it was a Katana.

As he approached it the katana quickly shot up into the air, nearly causing Hayato to fall over. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Whilst that was happening at the same time Mikage's long locks of hair rose, completely challenging gravity's restrictions.

Ryuu grew more apprehensive as his body as well literally tried to ascend from his grasp, a quick glimmer entered his sight as something shot directly above him. Finally, did he pay his surrounding attention, he quickly guarded Mikage from the Katana hovering above him.

Hayato remained still his mouth agape to the unbelievable scene "wha...what the hell" forgetting the strangeness of the situation Hayato recovered and tried to reach for the Katana in an attempt to help.

Not even laying a single finger upon the cold blade before Hayato was propelled away, causing him to knock down a sliding door "Fuck" he shouted, landing sharply on his back. "What the fuck is even happening!" he attempted to get up but was quickly knocked to his knees by a strange pressure.

Ryuu on the other hand seemed to be less affected by the strange force that pinned Hayato to the floor. His hands were already tightly holding Mikage so he couldn't do much about the blade but watch it with careful eyes.

It suddenly let out a stream of light before it shook even more violently. It looked unsettled as if it were displaying emotions. Something clicked in Ryuu's mind 'It would never harm it's wielder' Mikage said that himself.

"You want to help?" Ryuu asked the blade, the blade stopped shaking. "Okay" he said breathing in a sigh of relief, Mikage was special, but so was the blade. 'Perhaps it could help' he thought. He laid Mikage on the bed and stepped back slightly.

"Boss what the hel...

"Just stay where you are, don't do anything" Ryuu commanded.

Mikage was drifting upwards from the bed towards the sword

"Boss! What are you thinking" Hayato ran forward towards the boy ignoring the strange fact he was levitating, his eyes only perceived the danger.

Ryuu stood up and confronted the oncoming Hayato with his fist knocking him back powerfully, "I said don't do anything!" his expression was dark and desperate.

Hayato spat out the blood surging in his mouth "Fuck you, no" he refused. He stood up again only to see the blade disappearing inside the boys chest.

"What the fuck" he cursed falling back weakly, letting his adrenaline wind down. He felt both emotionally and mentally stretched 'just what exactly just happened'.

The boys long black locks began to fade until his all his hair from the stem to the roots turned all white, his body immediately settled down and he slowly begun to descend onto the bed.

Ryuu held the boy's hand on his cheek "Mikage" he whispered.

The boy opened his tired looking eyes weakly "Ryuu, why such a miserable face?" he asked with a pleasant smile hanging on his lip's.

"Hehe you fool" Ryuu laid his head on the boy's chest taking a long-needed breath

"I know, I know" he said reaching his hand out to stroke Ryuu's hair "I'm sorry I scared you" he smiled. For a while he wasn't here but he could definitely hear Ryuu call him so painfully. "I'm sorry, I won't go anywhere this time I promise" he turned his head over to Hayato who avoided his look, "you've seen better days"

Hayato was silent for a while not knowing what to say, as a matter of fact he wanted to punch him, the next time he saw him, for disappearing so suddenly. But now the situation wouldn't allow it. "you also look terrible" he quietly commented, still refusing to look the boy in his eyes.

Mikage looked down at himself, he wasn't in the best of his forms. He chuckled, "what are you acting so embarrassed about, you've seen it all before already"

"Uhh" Hayato was speechless that was a completely different story 'furthermore aren't they completely downplaying what had just happened, his hair just turned white. Completely white within seconds, he levitated, and the blade disappeared into him, this was beyond common sense'

Just then Hayato caught Ryuu's hostile eyes on him, if looks could kill Hayato was certain he would've been killed fifteen hundred times over, he turned his eyes back to Mikage for help.

Mikage caught on chuckling for a moment, "Ryuu" he called pinching the man's waist "I think a wash is more than overdue", Mikage's long and deep stare was more than enough for Ryuu to lose immediate focus in Hayato.

"Let's go"

Ryuu rummaged about finding something to throw over the boy, swiftly he found a kimono and robed Mikage in it. Straight after he picked the boy up and disappeared with him into another room.

Hayato was finally able to sigh in relief as soon as the dragon left.