"Are you okay? Did you hurt your face?" Izuku's hand brushes past her chin, gently lifting it up so he can inspect it further.

"Ahaha no!" The girl pulls away, hiding her fierce blush. 'Damn why am I like this?' She feels like balling out, how can she trip and fall in front of everyone? "I'm completely okay!" She reassures with a big grin.

Izuku sighs, nodding his head slowly with a soft smile. As long as she is okay. "Want me to help?" He kindly offers and stands up from the ground.

"T-Thanks" The female inquires and takes his soft hand. The butterflies in her stomach even made that movement hard. The two teens make it towards the now fully picnic set up.

"Did you buy me the extra hot Cheetos?" Bakugou crosses his arms grumpily, apparently done laughing after he figured out that his food was also thrown to the ground along with Y/n.

"Yeah-yeah" She rolls her eyes and throws the bag to his face. "I don't even know how you can eat that stuff! It's so hot" She makes an exaggerated hand gesture.

"Ah, Kacchan has always loved spicy food" The green haired boy adds with a mesmerizing grin.

"What the actual fuck!! Y/n you stomped my Cheetos!—And don't act as you know me nerd!" The blond began his usual tantrum.

Izuku giggles lightly while Y/n got up to his face and started yelling back, "It's your fault! You could've helped me grocery shopping!" She blames him with a pointing finger.

"Hah?! You could've used your damn legs the proper way!" Bakugou throws another insult back and they keep going, bickering on who's a fault it was.

The usual.

"Midoriya? Come here, I found the mocchis Y/n bought which she didn't stomp" Todoroki implies and pats the seat next to him.

"Ohhh I love Mocchi" Izuku trots his way over and Todoroki hands him the dessert. They both eat, having a light-hearted conversation about heroes while the other two vile kids are fighting.

"Fuck you!" Y/n rolls over the blond.

"Fuck you more!" He rolls back over, fighting like elementary kids.

"Should we do something?" The dual haired asks with an aloof expression, also noticing that parents around the area have started to notice.

"Ehm—I don't wanna get killed trying too" Izuku jokes and shivers in fear.

They keep acting like they had been doing this forever like they had been friends forever. The truth is, it's barely been a couple of days. When you actually think about it.
It's Sunday and tomorrow Izuku will have to go back to school. He will have to face everyone again. What will they say? How will his classmates react?

Bakugou has been staying with Izuku and Y/n every since that day, Izuku still doesn't get why, but he has long ago stopped asking questions. He doesn't need to know anymore.

'School tomorrow huh?....what do I say w-when people ask-'

"Midoriya are you okay?" Todoroki bolts Izuku out of his thoughts. The freckled teen often forgets that people are around him and they listen and look at him. People pay attention to him now. He can't bow his head, clench his hands, frown sadly without someone always asking about it. He's not alone anymore.