« 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 »

Start from the beginning

"you can meet my son, jimin. he's a sweet boy, i think you'll like him." mr park said as he drove to his workshop and home. "i think he'll like you too."

chaeyoung could only blush at his comments.
——————————————————————

"jimin! could you be a darling and give this wonderful girl some dinner?" mr park shouted into the seemingly empty house. they were then greeted by a shout back and the sound of rushed footsteps.

"who?" an angelic voice called out from behind them. once chaeyoung turned around, she was blessed with the sight of a face sculpted by god. his hair was coloured blonde, like hers.

"any favourite customer, chaeyoung." mr park gestured to the girl next to him, and chaeyoung snapped out of her daydream and bowed down.

"h-hi!" she stuttered.

"hi," the handsome man replied, bowing.

"chaeyoung, this is my son, jimin." ah, so that's his name. jimin nodded and went to the fridge, taking out some containers and placing them in the microwave.

"please, take a seat." jimin popped out from out of the kitchen to give her a sweet smile. she dumbly nodded, sitting on the nearest seat.

"i'll be working on your car in the garage if you need me," mr park pat her on the shoulder and disappeared from her sight. "oh and jimin, bring her back to her house once she's ready will you?"

"okay!" jimin replied. he then passed her a plate and placed some steaming hot food on the table, the aroma making her mouth water.

"it smells good," she smiled. "thank you."

"no problem." he sat on the opposite end of the table, scrolling through his phone as she scooped up some rice, meats and veggies. she moaned at the heavenly taste of the food, sending heart eyes to the food on her plate.

"is it really that good?" he chuckled.

"yes!" she immediately responded.

"glad you enjoy it, cause i made it."

"oh?" the small noise left her soft lips, her eyes looking at him in wonder. "you're a really good cook!"

"thank you."

they sat in silence after that, the occasional sound of steel and glass hitting each other as chaeyoung enjoyed her meal as jimin did his own thing.

"i'm done," she wiped her lips and made her way to the kitchen, rinsing the plate and utensils and throwing the tissue in the bin. "do you want me to wash?"

"no, it's fine." he got up from his seat and put away the food, leading her to the garage. "dad, i'll be taking her back now."

"goodnight chaeyoung! i'll let you know when you can come pick up the car." mr park waved bye to her and she waved back.

"sounds good, thank you!" she bowed. jimin took the car keys that were on the table and lead her to a black toyota prius, unlocking the car. she went in the shotgun seat, taking the seatbelt and securing it around herself. jimin started the car and they left the cozy house, going into the dark night once she handed him her address.