Chapter 9

K so I actually don't have an excuse for not updating this time, just lazy and an extreme writers block.

"Can we please go?"

I ask the twins quietly while softly tugging at one of their shirts, making them turn around with curious eyes "Are you sure you want to? We can always bring you back home if you want us too" Kaoru said with a gentle smile. I quickly shook my head while frowning "No it's fine, I'll go to your place" I said while looking up at both of them.

They both nodded before turning around to the host club "Sorry guys but we're going home, and we're taking this cutie with us" Hikaru said loudly, making my ears turn red. I heard Tamaki gasp while trying to get to me "I won't let those evil twins take my son away!" He yelled while being pulled back by Haruhi, who was smiling at me.

I gave her a thankful look for letting me stay here and then looked at my feet, my hair falling over my face. I really hoped that the twins wouldn't do anything, and I also hoped that their parents were actually okay with this, considering that I didn't see them try to contact their parents. Suddenly I felt my hands being engulfed in warmer ones, making me look up into Hikaru's eyes. I felt my face get warm when I realised he was holding my hands "Are you coming?" He asked with a dazzling smile. I nodded slowly before I realised that Kaoru wasn't anywhere in sight, making me a little confused.

"Where is Kaoru?" I ask in a quiet voice, looking into Hikaru his eyes. "He's grabbing all your stuff" Hikaru said to me while letting go of my hands and gently wrapping an arm around my waist, making the tips of my ears turn red. He chuckled when he saw my red ears gently pushes me towards the front door. When we got there I saw Kaoru with all my stuff, including my soaked shoes. I sigh softly, knowing i'll have to put them on.

However when I tried to grab my shoes from Kaoru he wouldn't let me "Give me my shoes Kaoru" I said in a slightly irritated tone. He smirked and then looked behind me, making me immediately look back at Hikaru. Hikaru was grinning widely and immediately stepped towards me, lifting me up in bridal style. "We'll see you tomorrow!" Kaoru yelled over his shoulder before they both stepped outside, making me shiver at the cold "Hikaru put me down, I can walk myself" I said, which only got me a soft chuckle in return from Hikaru "Are you really planning to walk outside with only your socks?" He asked, making me silent.

I quietly look down, giving in to Hikaru, knowing I couldn't do anything about it. I thought back to an hour ago, making me grimace 'He's going to beat me so bad when I get back..' I thought while sighing, subconsciously nuzzling the side of my face in Hikaru's chest, looking for comfort.

Hikaru's pov
I smiled warmly when Yuki nuzzled my chest, even if he didn't realise it. It meant that he trusted me enough to let his mind drift away while he was in my arms. I carried him over to the car and gently sat him down in the back seat, getting in myself and sitting next to him. He was sitting in between Kaoru and me.

I told the driver to take us home, looking at Kaoru before looking down at Yuki. He was leaning on my shoulder, half sleeping. What really melted my heart was the fact that he was holding Kaoru his hand while leaning and cuddling into my side. I smiled warmly at him while gently stroking his hair behind his ear.

Not long after we arrived at our home. I picked a sleeping Yuki up before getting out the car. I smiled thankfully at Kaoru when I saw him grabbing Yuki's stuff, refusing to give it to the maids. He followed after me as I walked through the doors and straight to our bedroom. I opened the door and layed him on our bed, tucking him in afterwards.

"What do you want to do with him? He definitely doesn't seem like he wants to go home" Kaoru said after he dragged me out to the hallway. "Just let him stay here for tonight, we'll see what happens afterwards, okay?" I said while walking into our room again, seeing Kaoru following me. "Alright, but i'm worried" he whispered while glancing at Yuki. I sighed and sat the end of the bed "there's nothing we can do if he doesn't want to tell us" I say while letting me fall on my back, right next to Yuki.

Kaoru layed on the other side of Yuki. I looked over at him and smiled softly when I saw him already half asleep. I looked back at Yuki and gently stroked his cheek, frowning when I smudged his make-up. The bruise that was already starting to become visible became even more visible, making my stomach churn at the sight. It was blue and green. It was also a little swollen. 'Who would do something like that to such a sweet boy?' I asked myself before gently brushing his hair away from his face. I felt my eyes get heavier by the second and I soon fell fast asleep.

Kaoru's pov
I pretended to fall asleep so that I could see what Hikaru would do, seeing him frown a little when he caressed Yuki's cheek. It made me worry a little and my hand automatically went towards Yuki's, grabbing his small, cold hand and entangling our fingers. It made me relax immediately and sleep overtook me not long after. What I hadn't noticed while this was going on though was one really important detail

Yuki's hand squeezed mine back ever so softly.