Rewrite

Hello everyone, I know I already finished this story but since I started writing this in 2017 my writing has improved a lot and to be honest I've noticed so many plot holes in this story that I got annoyed at myself. 

I'll definitely be rewriting this fic,  but I need some help deciding on some things.

First I want to talk about Yuki's name. To be quite honest I do not like the name Yukihara, and I only used it because I really wanted to use that OC when I started this fic and never bothered to change his name. I shortened it to Yuki because I liked that more, but I'm still considering changing his name since I'm rewriting the fic anyways. 

I also wanted to know if there were specific scenes you guys wanted to see. I can't promise they'll be in the fic, but if I like the idea you'll maybe get to see it in the rewrite. (no NSFW stuff please, I'm the same age as them and I know they're fully able to feel horny but Yuki is going through severe trauma and is very much not able to fully give consent to anything with his mental stability.) 

And then for the final question, do you guys want me to post the rewrite separately or are you guys fine with me just editing the chapters? I will keep most of the scenes in this book and will only add to it, but I know that some people don't like change as much. The comments will also be a little confusing to new readers, but that isn't as much of a big deal. 

I will be taking away most of the pictures in the book, mostly because the guy in the pictures is mid-twenties and Yuki is 15, so I'd be a bit odd if he looked like that. 

if any of you want to add something, just comment :D