Chapter 29

Jasmine's P.O.V.

"It's the first of September!" I announced, while skipping into Justin's room after getting dressed.

I ran in to see Justin laying in his bed, on his laptop, still undressed and under his covers.

"Woah Bieber, put on a shirt," I said, while sitting onto his bed and peering over to look at the screen, "what're you doing either way?" I asked after seeing him uploading something onto twitter.

"Being a tease, the usual," he winked, while laughing at himself.

I looked at what he uploaded, to reveal a picture of him laying on his bed with no shirt on. He had uploaded it with something along the lines of 'laying in bed and being too lazy hence why he's snoozing his alarm clock.'

I chuckled at the reactions of millions of girls on twitter who.were going crazy over the picture he uploaded.

"They like my new tattoo" he turned to me, while pointing at the crown tattoo he got just yesterday on his right shoulder/upper chest. "I posted a picture of that yesterday."

I shook my head and began to get up, when Justin pulled me back down onto the bed, "Take a picture with me," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and sat beside Justin, posing for the picture he was taking on his MacBook. He took the picture and uploaded it onto twitter, while tagging me in the tweet.

@justinbieber: "@JasmineSherXO likes my tattoo also (; pic.twitter.com/asdfghjklabcdefghjkl "

I narrowed my eyes at Justin, "mhm, ofcourse I do," I sarcastically said while he pressed 'tweet.'

Within minutes #dailyshirtlessbieberpics was trending. Justin laughed silently, then closed his laptop, and sat upright on the bed, facing me.

"Did you find your phone?" He asked while poking my stomach, over and over again.

"That's not annoying at all Justin," I laughed, while pulling his hand away, making him stop poking me," that's sarcasm by the way," I added.

Justin just flashed his smile in a response.

"No I didn't, but I didn't really try yet. I need to call it first, which I'm going to do now," I replied, while picking up the landline phone on Justin's side drawer.

I dialed my number, and patiently waited as it rung. I waited a good minute, and no one was picking up. As soon as I was about to hang up, someone spoke.

"Hello?" spoke a soft, familiar voice.

"Uh hi, this is Jasmine Sher, and uh, you have my phone aha" I though quickly of what to say.

"Oh yes! You left your phone at Starbucks the other day, when we met, and by the time I realized, you were gone, so I held onto it, hoping you'd call since I couldn't contact you."

"Oh yes, Marisa right?" I recalled, "thank you, can I come get it from the same place?"

"Yes ofcourse! Meet you in 30 minutes?" She questioned.

"Yep, bye now" I said, before hanging up.

By the time the call was done, Justin was staring at me in an odd way. I sighed and explained to him about Marisa and how she had my phone.

"Okay, let's go get your phone." He told me while getting up, still only in his boxers.

"Put some clothes on first," I teased him, while walking over to his closet and shuffling through his clothing.

"Here," I threw him a pair of black basketball shorts and a plain blue vneck, "you look hot in v necks" I jokingly said, throwing his clothes at him.

"I know I do," he responded, while taking his clothes and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

15 minutes later, Justin had freshened up, and taken a shower and was spraying Cologne over his body and adjusting his hats and shoes.

"We're going to Starbucks, not a party," I informed him, while attempting to drag him out the door.

"What if this Marisa girl is hot," he grinned.

I glared at him, and continued pulling him out the door and to his car.

•••

"This one right," Justin stated while pulling over to the Starbucks Marisa was meeting us at.

"Yep," I mumbled, while getting out of the car.

The Starbucks was busy, and Justin got pulled back, lost in the papparazi who were holding him back. I managed to get through, and only realized Justin was still making his way through, after I got into the Starbucks. I contemplated whether to go back out and wait for Justin, but that seemed like a stupid idea, considering the doors were mobbed by multiple fans and paps trying to get a glimpse of Justin.

I scanned the cafe for Marisa, as she came rushing up to me. There were multiple fans coming to ask me for an autograph, and she managed to squeeze through them all. I looked back to see Justin walking through the door, and as soon as Marisa noticed me looking back, she frantically passed me my phone, and escaped through the crowd of fans, without saying a word.

It all happened within 2 minutes, but Marisa seemed more shady then the last time I met her. How she knew me. How she ran out right when she saw Justin. Why?

There was only one answer.

---------------

Vote, Comment & Fan (: