Chapter 3

Jasmine's POV:

I stared at the phone, debating whether I should pick it up or not. His phone kept ringing and by the time I finally made the decision to answer the call, the person had hung up. I picked the phone up, and pressed the home button. It was a picture of Justin and his younger sister, Jazzy. I touched the phone and slid the arrow to open the lock screen. It opened up to the home page. Then it got to me. This was Justin Drew Bieber's phone. I shouldn't be snooping around through it. I put the phone back into my wristlet and laid down, to think about how I'd return his phone. Maybe if I got the call next week, I'll return it then? Or maybe I should call Scooter from Justin's phone and somehow arrange for him to pick it up?  

My phone then, started ringing and I got up to check who it was,

"Hey?" I spoke into the phone. 

"Oh my gosh! Jasmine! How'd your audition go! I tried messaging you, but you didn't reply! Tell me!", It was Elle. 

I laughed, "Elle, it was really good. They narrowed it down to a couple of girls, and if I get a call next within a week, then they may have chosen me!" 

"Oh my gosh, that's great! I'm so happy for you, my bestfriends going to be quite famous I see," She laughed and then continued, "Did you see Justin?" , she asked, estatically.

"Yeah, and I mostly embaressed myself infront of him"  

I heard Elle giggle. "Well, it couldn't have been that bad.. On another note, want to come over tomorrow at 10? We can go to the mall maybe." 

"Yeah, for sure." I wrapped up the conversation and eventually hung up.

I ran down the stairs to see everyone had already settled into their own rooms. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk and grabbed the box of cookies. The living room t.v. was still on so I settled onto the sofa and flipped through the channels. I stopped at a news channel who were reporting on Island Def's new artist. The interviewer was talking to Justin about the auditions and I watched, gazing at his beautiful face. 

•••  

"Shut up" I muttered, the next morning as I turned off my alarm.

I was talking to my alam clock.. I must be going crazy.

 It was just past 8:30 and Elle expected me to be at her house in less than 2 hours. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth, then took a quick shower. I got out, and threw on my clothes, leaving my hair straight, as it naturally was. I sprayed over body spray and grabbed my phone and wristlet, then ran downstairs. 

***

While walking to Elle's house I felt my wristlet vibrate. I opened it up and discovered Justin's phone was still there. It had 23 missed calls over the past 10 hours. I silently questioned who kept calling, and tried forgetting about his phone, when a text message popped up. 

It read: "Don't you dare tell anyone."  

I looked at the phone, puzzled. Who was this person who kept calling Justin? What did they want from him? The thoughts kept running through my head as I continued to walk to Elle's house.

-------

Please comment and vote xo