Hours passed by, Noah hadn't come out. Would he even go home today? Swinging her feet and thinking about some random thoughts to occupy her mind, she accepted her fate that she would be waiting for a while. She sighed dramatically, she was being too dramatic these days.

The sun had set beyond the horizon. Still no sign of Noah. It would get dark soon. But even as the moon appeared and one by one the employees went home to their families, Noah didn't came. She didn't know but she felt hurt. Why did he leave her at the hospital in the first place? Doesn't he want to see her? She decided to just wait a little bit. Maybe, he's still working.

It was now 9. No one was probably in the company anymore. She looked behind her to see the lights turned off. Noah isn't going to come. Maybe the lady lied to her. Maybe Noah wasn't here.

A deep familiar voice made her straightened up. It was coming from inside. She stood up and fixed herself. Ready to see him.

She was right, it was him. Noah didn't notice her yet, he was still walking towards his bike with Neo by his side. They were talking but she couldn't understand what they were saying, it was too hushed.

"Noah!" She called him, her voice cheerful. He looks fine now. But it doesn't mean he wasn't hurting. To her, he still looked like the helpless man lying on the hospital bed.

Her voice made the two men look her way. She gave them a smile. Neo returned it, but she saw how his smile was forced and it was laced with...pity? He whispered something to Noah and he walked away, heading for his bike. They watched him sped down, away from them.

Not liking the distance anymore, Jess approached him. She threw her arms around his torso and hugged him close. "I miss you." She kissed his chest, feeling how loud his heart is. "Where have you been? You weren't there when I woke up. You still need to rest. Let's go home?" She pulled away and held his hand, wanting to tow him away from the company and to his penthouse. She thought he would oblige but she stopped in her tracks when she realized he wasn't. "Noah?" She asked confused. She didn't like how silent he is towards her. He's looking at her as if he doesn't know her. As if she wasn't there. "Hey, is there something wrong?" She cupped his face and stared at him with worry. Slowly, he held her hand only to stop her from touching his face. Bringing her hands down and stepping away from her. She stared at him, perplexed with his actions.

"Go home Jessica." Jessica?

"That's why I'm here. Let's go home." She didn't miss how cold his voice was. Not the same warm tone he always use on her. What was wrong?

"Your flat is already fixed. I had it done today. You should go home." He wasn't looking at her. He was looking straight ahead, staring into nothingness but his eyes were cold. His face stoic and his voice like needles that pierced her heart.

"I want to be with you. I want to take care of you." She moved a step away to take a good look at him. Her face filled with wariness. This wasn't her Noah.

She just knew when he left her that morning something was wrong but she didn't have any idea about what it was. Her Noah wouldn't even part with her for a short time nor would he leave her without telling her first. But she didn't understand what was happening now. Why is he so cold towards her?

"I can take care of myself. Go home." He moved to walk away from her but she held his arm.

"You're still hurt. I could go home first thing in the morning tomorrow if that's what you want, I just want to stay with you tonight." His back was facing her. Even in that position, she saw how intimidating he looks, saw how cold he was.

"I've made myself perfectly clear, go home Jessica."

"No Noah I insist. Please just this once." She really wanted to take care of him. He had just gotten out from the hospital and the first thing he did was work.