"Miss Smith are you still with me?" Her thoughts were interrupted by the chilling voice of her dean.

"Yes sir." What did he say?

"I hope I made myself clear. One more mishap in your studies and you'll find yourself evicted from the president's list." He warned. Any other day, she would be shaking. Afraid by the expectations around her, but this time she didn't care.

She only nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. You're dismissed." She had never fled their department's office that fast. If Noah wasn't at the hospital, he could be at his penthouse.

So she went there. Fully expecting him to be there, resting and then maybe he'll be apologizing for leaving her at the hospital. That's just Noah, he wouldn't even think of hurting her feelings. That was what she expected but when she arrived, he wasn't there. She learned about his passcode the first time he brought her at his penthouse. But it was empty. No one was there. Where could he possibly be?

With heavy footsteps she left the penthouse and found herself taking a cab towards Noah's company. He still wasn't answering his phone. She decided not to call him again, afraid she was pestering him. He could be in the middle of a meeting right now. But he's still in pain, he shouldn't be working yet.

When the cab stopped and she got out, she questioned herself if it was right to go inside. She just wanted to know where he is.

"Uhm, hi." Her feet brought her to the reception desk. The blonde lady smiled at her.

"Yes ma'am. What can I do for you?" She seems nice unlike the other employees who were eyeing her with cold judgement. Maybe they remembered her.

"Err, I just wanted to ask if Noah is here?" Her fingers drummed the desk, showing how anxious she was.

"Noah?" The lady frowned but then like a lightbulb on her head she said, "Oh you mean Mr. Arkwright?"

"Yes. Him. Is he here?"

"Yes ma'am. He just actually came. Do you have an appointment with him?"

"N-no." She didn't. But she wanted to see him. "Can I just go see him for a bit?"

"Wait for a moment, I'm going to ask his secretary." She really is nice.

"Okay." She waited. Watching the lady dial down someone. She spoke and told the other line about Jess.

Leaning forward and covering the speaker on the phone, the lady whispered. "What was your name ma'am?"

"Jessica Mahana Smith." Noah will know it's her. He'll be glad to see her. He'll probably come running.

The lady nodded and spoke into the phone. When the call ended, her hope went high. Noah's here, he's going to see her.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't make an appointment for you today. Mr. Arkwright as of the moment is busy. If you want I could make one for you and see through his secretary a schedule that we would squeeze you in." Squeeze her in. She didn't like that word for some reason.

"No it's okay. I'll just wait for him. Thank you." She gave her a smile and walk away.

She didn't know where to go though. The last time she was here was her first time and Noah haven't fulfilled his promise of touring her around. The people looked busy. Not having any other choice, she went outside. Taking a seat by the bench near the plants. She can't help but feel upset. She thought Noah would come see her. But he didn't. But then again, he could be busy. He probably had too much work on his shoulders now and it was partly her fault. She felt like she was responsible for him not going to work anymore. But still it didn't gave him enough reason to go to work already. He was injured and he needed rest. This was why she came. She wanted to tell him to rest, maybe scold him if that's would it take for him to listen.