Chapter 20-Problems Arise

Kalea's POV

It's been a week since that baseball game, and i just can't put my finger on what these new-found feelings for Louis mean.

I've been questioning myself all week, and I can't decide on what to do.

A simple answer would be that I do like Louis and I am starting to see him as more than a friend.  I go out with him, we fall in love, and live happily ever after.

Well, my life is not a fairy tale and it is definitely not simple either.

My problems:

1. Liam, the best friend I fell in love with.  I don't talk to him as much because of his, and I quote "amazing and perfect girlfriend" Gillian.

Okay maybe I'm still a bit jealous but it isn't easy getting over a guy you've wanted since you first met him years ago!

And that's the problem!  Louis came into my life right as I needed to get over Liam and not think of any other guys.  The time to concentrate on independence!  I know, great timing, huh.  Sarcasm intended.

So I don't know if I'm falling for Louis just help get over Liam, or if these feelings are real!

Louis means so much to me already, so that's why I don't want to take the chance with him.  He cannot end up a rebound.

Louis' become such a great friend.  He's helping me mend this broken heart in the friendly way without pushing anything more than that.

2. Gillian, my best friend's girlfriend.  She's still giving me those dirty looks and ignoring my attempts to be nice.

She doesn't talk to me at all and I'm starting to get a little scared of her.  She's nice one moment in front of Liam, then looks at me with disgust!

Not my favorite person.

3. Harry, my broken twin brother.

He refuses to speak to anyone and has lately been pushing away everyone, even Zayn.

I think it makes things worse that our parents took a business trip to London for the month.  Harry and I have been staying with my aunt at our house until they come back.

She doesn't give a shit about us.  We could skip school the entire month for all she'd care.

Well, that's exactly what Harry's been doing.  he hasn't shown up the entire week.  I'm getting really worried!

The worst part of all this is Zayn and Kayla.  Zayn doesn't know about Harry's feelings for Kayla, and obviously Kayla doesn't care about Harry's feelings at all.

I thought Kayla was one of Harry's best friends!  How could she do this!

The only people who seem to be okay are Niall and his new texting buddy, and Lizzie and Josh.

Lately, Niall has been very occupied with his phone.  Apparently he got the baseball game girl's number.  He's been texting her ever since.

Niall told me she lives and goes to school in Beacon Hills.  She was also a senior too and totally into music, just like Niall.

I think her name's Catherine.  Niall refers to her as Cat.

As for Lizzie and Josh, they've been getting closer since the kiss, but only as friends.  They would be such a cute couple though.  I can tell Josh still has that high school crush on her.

Anyways, enough about my problems.

I just need to stop thinking about it!

And I had the chance to when I got a text from Louis.