12.

ohmykyunness
where are you??

joohoney
you know where i am

he didn't need to say anymore, kyun already knew. he told hyungwon he was going to the 'bathroom' but he wasn't listening, all his attention was on the small person who was still dancing to tempo for the 3rd time, oddly everyone wasn't sick of it yet.

he made his way down familiar corridors and up a flight of stairs he's made thousands of memories on and to the boor that held a million more memories behind.

he opened the door and made his way inside, he slowly looked around and remember how only a week ago he and honey had that stupid fight right in this room. he looked at the open window and walked over to it, seeing the rope to climb to the roof out. kyun always hated this bit but tried to sober himself up as much as he could then began to climb.

"i can't believe out of everywhere in this house, you decide to hide in one of the most difficult places in this house" kyun said as he pushed himself up onto the roof, he tucked the rope on the sewer pipe and slowly made his way over to a sad jooheon.

"are you okay?" the blonde asked, he looked at his best friend and now realised that he has black hair. wait, did everyone dye their hair? before he could think about it, jooheon replied.

"did you really mean what you said in the kitchen?" he asked straight up, he needed to know.

"wha- where you ears dropping?" kyun defended. when he wished honey was there he didn't actually mean it, now he's confused.

"please kyun, answer the question" joohoney said somewhat desperately. honey barely ever showed this side of him so kyun knew he was serious.

"yes but i don't have to explain anything to you, after what you've done to me" the younger man said as he looked away from him and looked at the house ahead of him, noticing that it was really dark outside yet there was enough light from the street lights to let them see.

"i'm sorry" he apologised as sincere as he could.

"sorry doesn't cut it" kyun fired back, may seem harsh but it wouldn't hurt as much as the pain the blonde had felt this week.

"will you listen to my side of the story?" honey asked while putting his hand on top of kyuns. if the blonde wasn't so mad he would have gay panicked so hard but he kept a straight face, even though the tingles in his hand were making him jiggly inside.

"will you tell me the truth?" kyun asked, almost annoyed. honey let out a sigh and nodded his head which seemed like enough for the youngest.

"i seen an ad online promoting auditions for starship entertainment so i read it and thought, why not?"

"wait you're telling me, you auditioned? and you didn't tell me?" kyun interrupted. he wanted to be mad but instead he was shocked.

"yes but let me continue. i auditioned and they accepted me bu-"

"you got what now?!" he interrupted once again, honey nodded his head and continued to trace his thumb over kyuns hand as a way to calm him down but little did he know it wasn't working.

"kyun, please just let me talk for 5 minutes?" honey asked, all kyun could do at this point was nod. he didn't feel like talking anymore anyway.

"so i got accepted but they said i have to move to seoul so i can have access to the building because they really want me but you wanna know why you were the last to know?" honey finished of with a question, kyun nodded as he grew curious.

"only you could have the power to make me stay, with one word i would drop my bags and stay in this shit hole if it meant being by your side and i knew if i told you, you'd force me to go. make me pack right then and there while you wave me off goodbye but tell me is that what you want?" honey asked, kyuns mind was running wild with thoughts and could only stare at him in disbelief.

"i uh, i of course w-want you to be happy. you should, you sh-should go" kyun stuttered and then looked down at his fingers that were fiddling together.

"but what about you? is this what you want?" jooheon asked again, to be honest changkyun knew what he wanted and that was the raven haired boy.

"i want you to be happy, i want you to live your life. please don't let me hold you down. you're future's more important" kyun said with more confidence this time. saying honey was devastated was an understatement, he wanted kyun to beg for him to stay or spill out how he had feeling like he did with hyungwon but all he got was a plain ass lie.

"i mean, if that's what you want" the latter said back quietly as he looked down, trying to hide his disappointment.

"tell me honey, what do you want?"

-

Wow two chapters? Hm y'all are lucky today huhhhh! Jk this is my way of saying sorry for my late ass, ilyall x