11.

kyun wished he hadn't asked for a time extension. he wish he didn't leave his studio. he wish he didn't listen to hyungwon. he wish he wasn't in an uber on his way to his 'best friends' party.

he constantly kept texting hyungwon telling him to choke on wonhos balls, he then sighed and looked outside the window, watching as the houses became familiar.

he recalled the fight he and his best friend had a couple weeks ago, making him more sad then angry.

he wished he had stayed and listened to what the blonde had to say but in the moment he was so angry the only answer was to lash and dash.

after remembering a moment he wished never happened, he got out of the car which was parked for a good five minutes, letting the young man get his feelings in control. also trying his best not to have a panic attack.

he grabbed his belongings then made his way inside to a home he would class as nearly his own, the amount of times he had stayed over was to many to count of 5 sets of hands. he knew where everything belonged, shit he basically belonged there but as he made his way inside he was hit with the sound of his supposedly best friends laugh. he nearly turn and bolted if it wasn't for shownu and kihyun.

"oh changkyun, it's been so long" kihyun said in surprise as she folded the maknae into a bear hug. shownu followed of course.

"how have you been? you changed your hair as well?" shownu asked while both he and kihyun took their shoes off, kyun slowly following.

'looks like i have no choice now' kyun thought to himself. he hoped and prayed that the night would go by fast.

"yeah. new year, new me i guess. i've just been busy with work, how about you guys?" kyun asked the couple, the maknae hanging his bag up and following the couple into the kitchen.

"we've been good, just our usual" kihyun replied, kyun not really understanding what their 'usual' is but he went with it anyway. the pair noticed at his confused facial and laughed at him, making the youngest laugh as well.

his laugh cut off when he walked into the living room, where all his friends and his best friend sat. they cheered and stood up to come greet us.

kyun felt awkward at first then realised that these were his friends, they still loved him even if he ignored them for 1000 years.

"we've missed you"
"i can't believe you're still alive"
"you look like a dried out potato head"

and then he was left with his best friend. jooheon.

"hey bro" honey said quietly and stuck out his hand for kyun to shake. the younger wanted nothing more than to slap him in the head, he wanted to swear at him, if he wasn't psycho he may have stabbed him but instead he looked at his hand and walked away.

everyone in the room saw but had to act as if nothing had happened. jooheon was close to tears but managed to hold them in, he deserved that he thought. he sat back down and drank what was left in his cup, yet even the burn in his throat couldn't come near to the pain he felt elsewhere.

changkyun on the other hand made a beeline for the kitchen, making himself the strongest drink he could possibly make. he had no clue why he did that, he never knew he could be so heartless. it felt good but it also made him feel so bad, that's his best friend. ugh why was he like this he thought then downed what was in his cup.

"changkyun! chang- what the hell was that?" hyungwon asked, he was just as shook as kyun was at the moment.

"i wouldn't even know. seeing his face just- i don't know, i knew coming was a bad idea" the youngest rambled then took another gulp and another and another, till hyungwon ripped the cup out of his hands.

"you two need to kiss and make up, i'm sick of seeing you both be sad shows" hyungwon sighed. all he wanted was for the iconic best friends to make a comeback but they were both being idiots, in hyungwons eyes.

"hyung, seeing him makes me want to cry" kyun finally admitted.

"what do you mean?" the latter asked as he sad on the counter next to kyun, who looked like he was about to cry.

"i've always thought about what it would be like to lose someone i love the most. i'm lucky i still have my parents and my brother but hyung" the blonde paused and hesitated before he answered but continued.

"i'm about to lose my soulmate. he's the only person who knows me inside and out and i'm really about to lose him" he said as calmly as he could, he wasn't gonna let his emotions get the best of him.

"oh my baby, come here" hyungwon said as he pulled him into a hug. it felt nice to let it out, to explain how he was feeling. if only honey was here so he wouldn't have to explain it all over again.

"thank you hyung, for being an amazing friend" the maknae said.

"i'll always be here for, no matter what. now come on let's get out there" hyungwon encouraged as he handed the alcoholic drink back and made himself one of course. if it wasn't for the alcohol (and his friend) kyun would have stayed in the kitchen, most likely crying.

"ayyy, you guys okay?" minhyuk asked as they walked in, both giving him a nod then the three began to dance to 'tempo by exo'. they were feeling it, getting lost into the rhythm.

"look at kihyun" wonho said, pointing at the intoxicated man who was wearing a bucket hat and hitting every move hard. everyone began to laugh and cheer for him, loving every moment and that's when changkyun realised.

he should be treasuring every moment he can with his best friend, instead of ignore him for some stupid reason. he looked around the room to find him but he was no where to be seen.

-
wADDUP Y'ALL

JESUS HOW LONF HAS IT BEEN?? Wow I'm so sorry for being lame and not uploading but I swear I'm still gonna be lame and not upload hehe but as always I'm forever grateful for you guys for being here and supporting me. I love you all x